Why do you have the knives you do?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
MichaelScott

Why do you have the knives you do?

Post by MichaelScott »

I was thinking about why I have the knives that I do; why did I choose these particular ones?

I’m sure we all have our reasons: Viv likes bigger knives, JD is into serrations, Gringo likes salt working knives.

My One-Eyed Jack makes me happy. It could sit on the shelf and would still be happy whenever I saw it. But it’s also a user.

My Para 3 is my all-around do whatever a knife does knife. I like the Para Military 2 a lot, but it’s a bit too big for me as an EDC knife, so the Para 3.

My new Gayle Bradley 2 is my tough working knife and a foray into M4 steel. Besides, it’s a Texan.

That’s my story. What’s yours?
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Tucson Tom

Re: Why do you have the knives you do?

Post by Tucson Tom »

Some knives just feel right in my hand. The Manix 2 is the poster child for this kind of thing.

For my hand, it just seems like it was made expressly for me.

I guess you could generalize this and say that the knives I really treasure, are the ones that when I hold in my hand are just "right" in one way or the other; that seem to belong there.

It isn't about looking at them laying on the table.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

I enjoy collecting just as much as I enjoy using my knives. So for me design is the primary reason why I buy a knife. If I like a design, thats typically enough justification for me to go ahead and buy it. Design history, design intent, and designer are often things that pique my interest in certain models.

I have a large handful of knives that I've dedicated to carrying and using without worry. These would be knives like my Lil Native's, Wharncliffe Delica, SALT I, Combo Edge Delica, S30v PM2, Squarehead...etc.

Then if I carry any of my other knives, I'm not concerned about using them but I will use those more cautiously. These are knives like the Southard, Hungarian, Schempp Bowie, Etc.

The only knife I own and won't use, is my Lil' Nilakka. I love the design and I would love carrying it, but I just don't want risk anything happening to it! If I ever come across a backup, I'll be sure to put it to use! :spyder:
-Nick :bug-red
vivi

Post by vivi »

Police 4 - The Police 3 was my favorite folder, and the newer version looked even better. It's my current favorite. The size is perfect for my hand. It has everything I want in a folder.

Police 3 - I decided to buy one as soon as I saw photos of it. It looked ergonomic, slim, pointy and sized just right for me. Had mine in my EDC rotation for over a decade, but retired it since getting the P4.

Calypso - I've carried the UKPK, Caly Jr, Caly 3 and Caly 3.5 and liked them all, but prefer bigger knives. The full sized one works better for my hand size and results in a pointier tip, which I prefer. Mine is the brown G10/VG10 sprint. Incredibly ergonomic and very well made. It's my dressier knife.

Delica 4 - My Delica is a saber ground PE model. I bought it because I wanted to give my very first Spyderco another shot. I plan to make a video review on it someday, then I'm going to give it to a friend. It was a fun experiment, but the model doesn't work very well for me.

Manix XL - I was a huge fan of the C95 Manix. I liked that the XL is slimmer, lighter and has a DLC option. I bought this to have a bigger, FFG knife I could EDC in the summer compared to my Pacific Salt. I'll rust any uncoated blade on a knife that isn't a salt, but with the coated blade and liners of the XL I can carry it without any rust forming.

PE Pacific Salt - I bought this to use as a beater to carry to work etc. It was cheap, light and rust proof. At the time I had a job where corrosion resistance mattered quite a bit. Over time it ended up being one of my favorite knives because it's the most practical EDC folder for me.

SE Pacific Salt - I traded my first Perrin Bowie for this to give serrations another shot, after only buying one serrated knife previously. I ended up preferring it to my PE variant. I usually carry it to work, and carry the Police 4 when I'm off. In the summer I'll be switching between the Manix and Pacific Salt.

SE Tasman Salt - This was a lot of firsts for me. First H1 knife, first SE Spyderco, and first hawkbill. I bought it to carry IWB as a backup to my main folder. Never liked the handle on it, but after sanding it to a different shape it works better than the Delica 4. Over the years I got away from carrying a SE Hawkbill as a backup, so the Tasman never sees use anymore.

SE Spyderhawk - It's like a Tasman Salt with a comfortable handle. I haven't used it much since I got it to be honest. I thought I'd carry it more than I do. Mine is the orange sprint. It's funny, I wanted this knife to come back for a long time, but when I finally got one its mostly sat in my drawer.

Szabo Folder - It looked too cool not to buy. I also wanted to check out the unique take on the compression lock. It doesn't get carried much because its pretty heavy and doesn't cut as well as my FFG 3mm folders, but it's a really neat knife.

Cara Cara 2 CE - This is my glove box knife. It's a very nice design, my favorite take on the Endura style handle in fact. I wish the Endura 5 used the Cara Cara handle.

Ronin 2 - I bought a Yojimbo 2 and really liked the design, but had the comp lock on my Para 2 open in my pocket a second time around when I bought it. So I sold the Yojimbo and bought a Ronin 2 instead. I love the way the BD1 steel sharpens, and this knife put me on the hunt for me of the steel.

Aqua Salt - I did something stupid to a ZDP Endura and broke the lock bar. Sal offered me this in exchange, and said to rough it up a little and see how it responds. The answer? Like a champ. It's been a camp knife of mine for over a decade, being used to cut lots of food and baton a bunch of wood for fires. Even with a roughly 10dps bevel, it shows no issues batoning frozen logs.

Waterway - I wanted to try LC200N, since it's supposed to improve on PE H1's edge retention, and the Waterway was the first design in that steel that spoke to me. Nice blade shape, a good sized guard, pointy tip, FFG and taco sheath all spoke to me. On the fence about sanding the handle down a bit. Really enjoying it so far, its become my go to fixed blade for camping.

Perrin Bowie - I like this design for its crazy good size to weight ratio, coated blade (Not many Spyderco FB's are), and nice grind. It's a knife I owned once, traded away, then purchased again. I really enjoy using this one on hikes. Very light but very capable.

Swick 3 - I've tried the 3 and 4 and settled on the 3 being my favorite. The straight edge held at a negative angle cuts very well. I usually carry one of my larger knives, but the Swick is a fun design. I'm real curious to see what Spyderco does for a sheath and scales on the new Swick.
:unicorn
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Deleted
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

One day I got tired of black g-10, liner locks, and 154cm. I decided to see what all the fuss was about with these Spyderco's. Bought a ZDP-189 Dfly, fell in love with the design and the steel. Bought an S110V Para2, I was hooked. Then a Dfly salt, Yo2, Delica, Native.......... :D Then it became a quest to try new models and steels, a few years and 30 spydies later I'm still at it. It's more of a journey than a destination. Not so much looking for the perfect knife as I am the next.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
vivi

Post by vivi »

Forgot a couple.

Spin - During the 8 months of my life I held an office job, I thought a tiny knife would be handy for office things, since a Police is overkill for trimming some paper or opening an envelope. I liked the grip on the spine more than the Ladybug, and thought the web design was neat. It made me appreciate wharncliffe blade shapes on small knives - they're a great match.

Ark - I bought this to use for ultralight bicycle tours and backpacking. I modded mine to make it work a little better for me. I ground off the spyderhole & hump because it got in the way of my thumb. Added a lanyard for my pinky to grip. Then ground the blade into a pointy wharncliffe. I had some sheath issues that keep me from wanting to EDC the Ark, but it does nicely in a pack.
:unicorn
attila

Post by attila »

These are the :spyder: knives I currently own in chronological order of purchase and reason for it. I've had numerous others besides these, but sold them off for various reasons. Mostly, I just don't use them enough. I'm considering selling 1/4-1/3 of these due to me just not having enough to cut on a daily basis. I feel bad for those that just sit in a box. I'll keep at least some for my kids.

Old S30V Native: an old favorite that wouldn't fetch enough to make selling worthwhile. It's getting a new CPM 3V blade once I stop being lazy and busy with everything else.

HAP40 Endura: my wife bought it for me, it was my first sprint, and I've enjoyed HAP40 quite a bit, so this is a keeper.

ZDP-189 Dragonfly: I wanted to try ZDP. This resides on my keychain pretty much always.

S110V Manix 2 LW: my college graduation present to myself. I really enjoy it and don't mind S110V at all. I don't carry it much anymore. I just have lots more variety to choose from on a daily basis now.

Pakkawood Delica: I was curious but don't use it and just haven't sold it yet.

Cruwear Para 3: I prefer this class of steels and enjoy the Para 3 design.

SE H1 Dragonfly: I thought I'd like it, but H1 underwhelms in a little folder.

HAP40 Caly 3: it's a looker, and I wanted more HAP40 at the time. Now, I don't carry it much because i dislike what little vertical blade play this and my other Caly 3 have.

Smooth G10 S90V Native: this one intrigued me, but didn't click with me until they went on discount at KC. It doesn't tear up my pockets. I'm glad I got one.

K390 Urban: I wanted to try 10V class steel. Restrictive jurisdiction knife.

SE Pacific Salt: I needed a large saltwater proof knife.

HAP40 Jazzlica: the first sprint of the wharncliffe Delica is special, but I prefer others over Delicas, so it sits in its box.

P.I.T.S.: another discounted impulse buy. Ti scratches too easily, so value is diminished too much to sell. I am taking this opportunity to experience N690Co. Restrictive jurisdiction knife.

REX 45 PM2 and Para 3: I got these for later. I'm learning the steel via the Military. I'm on the fence about keeping these.

XHP Manix 2 LW: I like Manix LWs and wanted some XHP.

Superblue Caly 3: I wanted to try Superblue. Now, I don't carry it much because i dislike what little vertical blade play this and my other Caly 3 have.

Rhino: calendar contest prize that doesn't fit me, and I haven't sold it yet.

B70P, PMA11: I wanted some mules.

K03: old kitchen knife raffle.

G10 ZDP-189 Stretch 2: discounted impulse buy to feel the G10 Stretch. It's really stout and heavy and just doesn't clicked with me. I'd like to try it in FRN instead.

Kapara: 2019 calendar grand prize.

REX 45 Military: Rex 45

154CM Manix 2 LW: I was looking for a donor Manix LW to convert to linerless G10. This is on the same back burner as making a blade for that old Native.

Swick: impulse buy after I started liking the Swick design. I'm eagerly awaiting the LC200N Swick 5.

Super Gold Delica: bought it for the steel but don't like Delicas much anymore. I'm considering a Boomer52 grindmod or verrazano scale swap. That would be a very expensive Delica, so the jury is still out.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
ladybug93

Post by ladybug93 »

my knife collection is a journey to find the perfect knife. i probably don’t have as many as a lot of people on this forum, but i have far more than i can carry. most of them are completely adequate for edc.
i started with a ladybug when i was a kid. it was my first knife and probably the earliest example of my love for things that are “cool ugly.” sadly, i don’t have it anymore (or if i do, i have no idea where). after many years and knives later, i’ve made my way back to spyderco.
pacific salt: i remembered reading about rust proof knives from spyderco and news i was moving to hawaii was the perfect excuse to get a pacific salt. after all, hawaii is in the middle of the pacific and doesn’t have blade length restrictions. i wanted the most serrations i could get in a folder in case i found myself in need of a blade in an emergency situation in the water. it also seemed like an adult version of my first knife, so i thought that was appropriate. it makes a great knife for running too.
manix 2 lw: i loved the pacific salt so much that i wanted another spyderco that would be better for edc. after much research, i landed on the manix 2 lw. i wasn’t too excited about bd1 for the price, but i was fortunate enough to come in at the right time and i got the xhp version from knife center for just a few dollars more. i could do without the chocolate colored handle, but it’s such a perfect knife that i don’t care. this knife is the epitome of ergonomics and fits my hand perfectly. it pairs really nicely with the pacific salt to cover all bases. side note - i’ve been considering a g10 version in all black and i’m still hoping for a salty version.
dragonfly 2 salt: i bought this to have a smaller salt i could carrying places with blade length restrictions. i like it just fine. it’s a great small knife.
resilience: i really have no reason for this other than needing a bigger knife because i am allowed to here. it actually makes a great knife for cutting up my kids’ food without getting crap in the pivot. i don’t carey it much, but it’s really great.
chicago: tiny brother to the resilience and mostly bought as a private joke to myself when i’m feeling bitter about blade length restrictions. i like freedom and i get irritated when people tell me i don’t need a bigger knife like they should have the right to tell me what size blade i have a right to carry. how can they possibly justify such an asinine thought?
native salt: with my love of salt knives, i couldn’t pass up a chance to try lc200n for a plain edge salt. this knife is not my favorite when it comes to looks, but it’s a solid knife with great ergonomics. if i had to pick only one knife to carry, it would be the native salt. i’d miss my others, but this one fills all the needs.
yojimbo 2: somehow, i slept on this one for a long time. one day, while looking for a compression lock knife to round out my collection, i saw a picture and something clicked. i had to have it. it’s beautiful. i love that it’s purpose built for self defense and it’s not as common as the pm2.
i have many others from other companies that bring me some joy and serve specific purposes and functions. i will say though that spyderco has won me over for folding knives. i’m considering adding a caribbean. i really don’t like the looks, but it seems like it could potentially replace all of my larger edc spydercos in one knife.
keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper.
current collection:
C253GBBK, C258GFBL, C101GBBK2, C11GYW, C11FWNB20CV, C101GBN15V2, C101GODFDE2, C60GGY, C149G, C189, C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, C122GBBK, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1
spyderco steels:
CPM 20CV, CPM 15V, CTS 204P, CPM CRUWEAR, CPM S30V, N690Co, M390, CPM MagnaCut, LC200N, CTS XHP, H1, 8Cr13MoV, GIN-1, CTS BD1, VG-10, VG-10/Damascus, 440C
Reject

Post by Reject »

:o Are we so strange or are we a breed apart.
How is it that the cold touch of steel, can warm our heart.
How much can a Koala bear?
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

I don’t have a logical answer as to why I have so many knives.

The Military for example is my all time favourite large folder and I could get by quite easily with just one Plain Jane S30V but I have four (S30V, S110V, 2O4P, REX45), kick myself for jumping on the wagon late and missing a few Sprints in my time here and I’ll buy any Sprints on offer in the future. Plus I’ll never be without a few H1 SE Hawkbills.

I think my saving graces are, I don’t like leaf shaped or coated blades, I can live happily without back locks though my ZDP-189 Stretch is a favourite, I’ve gravitated away from small knives and I won’t buy a short bladed folder with thick blade stock irrespective of blade steel or design and have no interest in fighting or self defence type knives.

Fixed blades are the knives I do any serious cutting with but I only have a few fixed Spyders, two Sprigs in case I break or loose one, Southfork, Junction, Waterway if it ever gets here, I’ll buy a Province and a Gayle Bradley Bowie sooner or later too. :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Realistically, because I have convinced myself that I actually need them lol.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
anycal

Post by anycal »

I have a knife because it is a very useful tool. One has been in my pocket from an early age, and has been used for tasks beyond basic cutting.

I have multiple knives because, according to some, I may have a problem. I have models which I have a multiple of. According to some, I definitely have a problem :D

I have them because over time it became a hobby. I have the ones I do because they work for me - all users. And, as any of my hobbies go, it gives me joy. Allows me to learn something along the way; to become better at something than an average joe - using a sharp object, sharpening, steel knowledge.
Peter
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Mine started in the endless search for the perfect knife, and has evolved into something just plain fun. As far as Spyderco goes, I was impressed by my son's Pacific Salt. It had a feel to it that I just didn't expect. He purchased my Endura 4 for me, and I just purchased a Delica while awaiting my Bug. My knife hobby is headed down a brand new trail!
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
blues

Post by blues »

Because my grandfather got me hooked on pocketknives in the late 50's...and I'm a weak, weak man.
- Retired from the chase -
soc_monki

Post by soc_monki »

Hmm I don't think I'm going to go through the list for every knife I own, but I do have certain things I look for when I buy knives. Design of course (love spyderco designs, and Rick Hinderer, getting into sinkevich as well!), size (handle around 4 inches, although I will make exceptions!), price... I will look for deals, unless it's something I really want then I won't look too hard!

Sometimes a deal falls in my lap (the recent ZT 0770cf I picked up) and I just can't pass it up. Or I get a coupon and decide to use it (my Persistence). I got my Resilience because of its absurd size!

One thing though, I seem to be stuck on Spyderco and Kershaw /ZT. I like my cheap Kershaws, but do have a Bareknuckle on the way to go with my Natrix CF and 0770cf. Want Kershaw to put out an atmos xl to go with my atmos (zt 0470 is just too rich for me!)

We will see what the future holds, maybe I'll branch out, but I like where my collection is going.
:respect Spyderco : Resilience, Tenacious, Persistence, Manix 2 G10, Para 3 G10, Para 3 LW, Paramilitary 2,
BBS Paramilitary 2, Amalgam, Native Chief, Blade HQ Manix 2 XL, S30V Shaman, Gayle Bradley 2, DLC M4 Shaman, Magnitude, Z Wear Shaman, DLC S30V Shaman, Stretch 2, Kapara, CF/S90V Native Chief, Endela, K390 Endura, DLT 20cv Zome Endela x 2, Police 4 LW K390, SNK Native Chief, SNK Manix 2 XL, K390 Stretch 2, Stretch 2 XL, K390 Endela
p_atrick

Post by p_atrick »

I live in a city that has a 3-inch limit, so I couldn't carry most of the stuff that I owned. So I am in the process of selling most of my knives. Getting rid of the 52100 PM2 was hard, but I am of the belief that I shouldn't own stuff if it just sits in a drawer. Although, as you shall see below, a few knives will never leave my collection.

Sage 2 - I got this as soon as it was discontinued, and I am really glad I did. I haven't held or owned many Spydercos, but the Sage fits my hand so well. I think titanium looks classy, and it will look even better once it gets some wear marks on it. The RIL isn't my favorite lock, but I think the Sage 2 is a great little package that fits pretty much all of my needs. I rarely carry another knife now.

Opinel No 8 - I bought the "raw" version some time back. That means it has the standard carbon blade, but with a much larger, unfinished handle. My father is really into woodworking, and I wanted a project that we both did together. My father helped me to put some purple heart inlays in the handle and then shaped it down. I'll never get rid of this knife.

Roland Lannier Spring Heeled Jack - This is a custom knife from a French maker. For a variety of reasons, French has had a huge influence on my life, so I wanted a knife to kinda commemorate that.

Endura 4 (Cutlery Shoppe HAP40) - As much as I love my Sage, sometimes you just need more blade. I don't carry this knife all that often, and the ergonomics aren't quite as good as I hoped. I am on the fence about this knife. I definitely won't sell it, but I do have a friend who is a massive Cincinnati Bengals fans. If anything, I would gift him the knife. I think he would be the only one to actually that garish handle.

BM Grip - I just haven't got around to putting this knife up for sale. I haven't carried it in over a year.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Evil D wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:23 am
Realistically, because I have convinced myself that I actually need them lol.
After realizing I had almost 90 knives I've finally convinced myself I don't need them all. I like having the variety but having 5 or 6 versions of several models is actually becoming a burden. So I've finally started to purge some and applying those funds to other things. I'll keep my favorites. They're the ones I carry most anyway. I'll still have more than I can possibly use up in a lifetime.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

8i4b54.jpg
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
youmakemehole

Post by youmakemehole »

One of the models belonging in a top spot on my list of all time greats is the Reinhold Rhino. Vastly underrated to say the least.. likely due to its aesthetically unattractive and unmemorable form and trailing point blade shape. But wow, I was so surprised when I spent some more time with it, and it went quickly from its initial role of safe queen to one of the top mini-sized knives in my very exclusive inner circle of folding knives (yes I sometimes have them over for tea parties too). I never liked trailing point blades, and I still am not a huge fan of them, but for this knife it really gives it uniqueness in its utility. The knife is precisely sized so that both he index finger and thumb can relax or apply pressure comfortably anywhere along the spine. If you have ever skateboarded, you would know that a convex board would be very hard to steer and control, even unpredictable, a flat board is a little better, you won't feel like you are about to fly off but it is not confidence inspiring either, but a concave board, even just a slightest concave, gives you a secure, predictable feel of being locked in and control becomes very predictable.

Similarly, a convex spine, such as a leaf blade (i.e Sage), is not going to give you the most confidence compared to a flat(like a PM2), or even better, concaved spine. The concaved spine on the Rhino's trailing point blade, combined with the handle, and small form factor gives you just this crazy feeling of finely controlled and precise cutting ability. Hard to describe with words, but perhaps if you have ever held a small knife and went, 'wow, this thing feels like its a bionic thumbnail' you may have experienced exactly what i'm talking about.

Like I mentioned earlier, the handle is absolutely incredible too. I've never held a knife this small with better handle ergonomics. I have had at some point in my life almost every one of the miniature Spyderco greats... ZDP D-fly, Chap, Lil Native, Meerkat, Caly Jr., Ladybug, list keeps going.. the handle of the Rhino blows all of them clear out of the water into the vacuum of space. My hand measures 7.75 in from outstretched thumb to tip of pinky, and I can get a near perfect 4 finger purchase, and for reverse grip, I get a 100% super locked in 4 finger grip, if I so desire.

A couple other things that make this knife great – CTS-XHP steel polishes up super fine pretty easy, and this guy just has a very nice way of steadily holding a very sharp beautiful edge. The blade shape gives you a rather large belly as well, the working edge to size ratio is matched only by few...the blade shape also lends well to push cutting and chopping with the blade angled upwards... can be very very handy in some situations where using a Dfly or Chap would be extremely difficult if not impossible. The compression lock is cool as well, I am surprised it took this long to mention it - honestly it wouldn't make a huge impact on how I feel about this knife if it didnt have one, which is something I would never say about any other of my compression lock knives, such as the Lil Native, which is another knife I dearly love, but would not so much if it did not have the same lock. TBH the compression lock on the Rhino could be a bit more drop shutty for my tastes... oh well. If this knife had a drop shut compression lock and a deeper carry clip... I dont know... doesn't seem possible as nearly nothing in the world has ever existed that is that perfect. I'd highly recommend anyone who has never tried a trailing point blade to get themselves a Rhino, I really do not think it is possible to regret this purchase, its is still selling at its lowest price, around the same as a Lil Native, build quality is on the higher end of Taichung, IMO meaning it will be significantly better than Golden. I have had dozens of Spyderco's.. and in addition to stellar build quality for such a small folder this one has just absolutely incredible utility and ergonomics, and it will change your perspective on trailing point.
"Sometimes I think that we're all little kids trying to act like grown ups, in our parents clothes. ;) "

-sal