M4 Shaman Exclusive

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sjucaveman

Re: M4 Shaman Exclusive

Post by Sjucaveman »

I'll get the cruwear as well but don't know how far off it is.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam
SpyderPhreak

Post by SpyderPhreak »

Sjucaveman wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:23 am
Or if that model's even a guarantee...
"Engineers don't idle well."

Thank you to our Veterans!
Sjucaveman

Post by Sjucaveman »

SpyderPhreak wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:26 am
Sjucaveman wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:23 am
Or if that model's even a guarantee...
I have my eye on knifecenter for the cruwear.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam
anycal

Post by anycal »

Glad it was a success!

I thought that if it didn't sell in the first couple of hours, I would get it. Figured if it was a slow seller, future runs would be less likely, or slower to materialize. Now I can't wait to see what comes next. I may be tempted with the DLC, but I have too many M4 :spyder: already. Cruwear, REX, 20CV (or equivalent), or something brand new, I am in.
Peter
SAF-1

Post by SAF-1 »

WTF !!!!!!! Just went in and saw it’s already Sold Out !!! I’m a Fireman/Paramedic and was Saving someone’s Life when this Dropped !!! Have some Mercy and make More PLZ ??? Give the rest of us a Chance!!! I can’t be the only one thinking this ??
SpyderPhreak

Post by SpyderPhreak »

anycal wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:33 am
Glad it was a success!

I thought that if it didn't sell in the first couple of hours, I would get it. Figured if it was a slow seller, future runs would be less likely, or slower to materialize. Now I can't wait to see what comes next. I may be tempted with the DLC, but I have too many M4 :spyder: already. Cruwear, REX, 20CV (or equivalent), or something brand new, I am in.
I'd like to see a Shaman in 3V.
"Engineers don't idle well."

Thank you to our Veterans!
Sumdumguy

Post by Sumdumguy »

Dang, that is crazy.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson
elduderino04

Post by elduderino04 »

Does anyone know if BladeHQ ever does second runs of their exclusives (aside from the coated versions)? I'm not in love with the jade G10, but do love me some M4.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I’ve never missed out on a knife that I desperately wanted so I don’t have much sympathy for those that missed out. Next time just make it a priority and you’ll get one. If you’re busy at the time of the sale, have a loved one order for you or something. If this knife is your absolute grail then pay the extra $50 bucks to buy it on the secondary market. :o
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
BigGrove

Post by BigGrove »

DLT PM2 20CV was my first priority since they both dropped at the same time. I might of picked up a Shaman if there were any left... Maybe... Still incredible they both sold out so fast. 2019 looks to be another hot year for sprints and exclusives.
timlara

Post by timlara »

Guess the dealers should have been listening to me for the last year or so...I've been telling them people will buy upgraded Shamans. :D
Tim
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

hopefully this is just the first of many.
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
timlara

Post by timlara »

The "instagram era" is definitely a blessing and a curse for all sorts of enthusiast hobbies. On the one hand, it's great to have the social media hype machine to create the demand that makes all these exclusive / LE items commercially viable in the first place, but the flip side is that it also makes many of these items almost impossible to get unless you make a full-time job out of camping out for 5-minute drops. And of course it creates a whole new ecosystem for 3rd party flippers which is unavoidable.

I guess overall it's still better than all the LE models not existing in the first place, though. And the ongoing cycle means that it won't be too long before there's another chance at something new you'll like.
Tim
fkmtb07

Post by fkmtb07 »

'Grats to everyone that got one! They look really sick and M4 rules!

I didn't even try for one since it's a little out of my price range at the moment and I just picked up a Waterway. I'll definitely get more use out of the Waterway than I would an M4 Shaman, so no regrets!
PStone

Post by PStone »

Shipping notice received.

Already one on the bay for $390 :eek: Seller only has one other item. The dlt pm2 re-released today for $285. I can understand why this frustrates people. :mad:
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:11 pm
I’ve never missed out on a knife that I desperately wanted so I don’t have much sympathy for those that missed out. Next time just make it a priority and you’ll get one. If you’re busy at the time of the sale, have a loved one order for you or something. If this knife is your absolute grail then pay the extra $50 bucks to buy it on the secondary market. :o
Are you actually trying to give Canadians a bad name?
-Marc (pocketing an S110V Native5 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
jacala

Post by jacala »

I got one also. I was "on the job" at 0200 (non daylight saving) Queensland,Australia time.Burning a bit of midnight oil. :)

My big question is: How many M4 Shamans did BHQ have available (for shipping) for all of us peasants er customers ?
Is anybody able to shed some light on this ?
Last edited by jacala on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atv223

Post by atv223 »

Some how I didn't even know this was a thing until I got the email, then it was sold out! Any word if they are doing a DLC version? If so I'm all in on that!
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

BHQ has been doing DLC versions of them all so it's a safe bet.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

wrdwrght wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:36 pm
Liquid Cobra wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:11 pm
Are you actually trying to give Canadians a bad name?

Certainly not, I don’t speak for all Canadians. I was just sharing my thoughts on the matter.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra