bd1n and spydercos

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
rabbitanarchy14

bd1n and spydercos

Post by rabbitanarchy14 »

i would love and i mean love many more blades in bd1n. the para 3 lw in bd1n is on my list. i am also interested in many more for several reasons. buying a knife to hammer on i would like in bd1n if they made most of the knife models i have and would like in the future i would buy instantly because it would also make them so much cheaper and spyderco can go back to "amazingly great value for the price", as where now the prices are quite a bit higher so it just makes them an amazing blade company with great quality for a ok/ acceptable price. as most would, buy more knives if they were more affordable again, and no not everyone can afford to buy a $200 knives all year taking sprints from folks who could barely afford 1 a year, i can afford a few (2-3) $100 knives a year.
192.168.0.1 -Para 3 G10 M390 Red, Dice XHP, Lil Native Rex 45 comp, Manix 2 M390 G10 BR, PM2 M390 DLC BL, PM2 k390 RGreen, Cat BD1N, Dragonfly 2 k390
Saving for - Lil Native K390, D'allara 3, UTX-70
Instruments- Kimber EVO, SA Hellcat, SW Shield Plus 9
GiftedMisfit

Re: bd1n and spydercos

Post by GiftedMisfit »

I kind of agree about the price. Up here in Canada they can get pricey. I pay full MAP pricing mostly because I'm impatient and don't want to wait for my knives to be delivered to me. I dont make enough to buy sprints all year, maybe spend $500-600 a year. Dont blame the ladies and gents here for buying them all up. Spyderco is a business after all. What's working is doing exactly that... working.

Edit: I forgot to say - I pay full price because :spyder: 's are worth it
:cussing
ladybug93 wrote: And now I'm wondering how a translator will render "butt hurt"