Para 3 CPM Cruwear

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
caseyhouse

Para 3 CPM Cruwear

Post by caseyhouse »

A relative newbie to the Spydie Universe, I’m enjoying my new Spyderco knives and learning about them here and on YouTube (excessively, according to my wife). I’ve fallen madly in love with the Para 3 Cruwear Sprint Run but, unfortunately, my late arrival to the party finds me unable to find one on any legit website. I don’t yet trust my ability to spot counterfeits which makes me nervous about EBay etc. Any suggestions for finding my lost love, or am I just out of luck?
blendergasket

Re: Para 3 CPM Cruwear

Post by blendergasket »

If you don't mind paying quite a bit more than the original cost for a new one you can find them on Bentoboxshop.com. You may also want to monitor Reddit's knife_swap for one that's used but less costly. I'm sure it'll go real fast though so you'll want an eagle eye.
tjsblade

Post by tjsblade »

I'd recommend you look at the knife exchange section on bladeforums.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Sold mine and bought the M390 para 3.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

caseyhouse wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:09 pm
A relative newbie to the Spydie Universe, I’m enjoying my new Spyderco knives and learning about them here and on YouTube (excessively, according to my wife). I’ve fallen madly in love with the Para 3 Cruwear Sprint Run but, unfortunately, my late arrival to the party finds me unable to find one on any legit website. I don’t yet trust my ability to spot counterfeits which makes me nervous about EBay etc. Any suggestions for finding my lost love, or am I just out of luck?
Caseyhouse, welcome to the forum! That knife if I’m not mistaken was the first para3 sprint and is an excellent knife. Try the Blade Exchange as suggested, good luck! :)
"No matter where you go, there you are"
caseyhouse

Post by caseyhouse »

Whoa. The Bladeforums Blade Exchange looks awesome. Thanks for the help. I see a Para 3 wearing Cruwear just sold a few days ago. I’ll have to be vigilant, for sure. Hopefully my quest for the Holy Grail will be successful. Thanks again!
ferider

Post by ferider »

caseyhouse wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:55 am
Whoa. The Bladeforums Blade Exchange looks awesome. Thanks for the help. I see a Para 3 wearing Cruwear just sold a few days ago. I’ll have to be vigilant, for sure. Hopefully my quest for the Holy Grail will be successful. Thanks again!
Yep. That is now my second/backup :) Just be patient, you'll find one ....

And welcome !

Roland.