Great Article Mr. Janich!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
CKE

Great Article Mr. Janich!!!

Post by CKE »

Just finished reading the article you wrote in the July issue of Tactical Knives. I have a Dieter CQD MK II and love it. Your article spurred my interest in their fixed blades.

I am not here to promote MOD as this is the Spyderco forum. I am here to congratulate and thank-you for your amazing articles. I enjoy yours and Mr Van Cooks the most, out of any of the publications. You write in a very no-nonsense way that gets to the point. As a knife collector/user I appreciate your oppinions. Again thanks.

If you do see Jerry Van Cook at all pass along my appreciation to him.

"everything else is just a jeep"
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear CKE:

Thanks for your post and your comments. I'm glad you enjoy my writing and appreciate where I'm coming from when I do reviews. The magazine world can be very quirky at times and is often driven more by advertising than good content. However, there are still a few of us who believe that our ultimate calling is to help guys like you make the right knife purchase the first time, every time. Some folks still wonder how I can find so much positive stuff to say about every knife I write up. If they only knew how many knives I've turned down or sent back without writing them up, they'd know why.

Thanks again for your great feedback.

Stay safe,

mike j
chambers

Post by chambers »

I gotta second this one Mr. J, First thing I do when I get my TK is flip to the index and see what you and Jerry have written. I work my way out from there. Keep up the good work.

Shared Joy is increased, Shared Pain is lessened, -Spyder Robinson oxxxxxx{------------------------