How do you join Collectors Club?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
mekstor

How do you join Collectors Club?

Post by mekstor »

I've seen several people talk about the Collector's Club, and I've seen the levels... now I want to join. I can't get details on how to go about it?
TazKristi

Re: How do you join Collectors Club?

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, mekstor:
Welcome to our forum. If you send an e-mail to sales@spyderco.com requesting information we'll be happy to get you the complete information including how to sign-up.

We appreciate your interest and continued support!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Hopweaver

Post by Hopweaver »

I am submitting a request to have an option in the Collectors Club for individual models only (not every knife made). I would be down for that! ;)
:bug-red Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :bug-red
Zatx

Post by Zatx »

Hopweaver wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:31 pm
I am submitting a request to have an option in the Collectors Club for individual models only (not every knife made). I would be down for that! ;)
There would then be 5,000 PM2 collector numbers!
David45

Post by David45 »

Am I to understand that membership in the Collectors Club requires something? Like buying every model? Some other blood letting initiation? Sure would be nice to get in line for some of the knives that sell out before I even know I want one. Thanks for any info you can share.
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

It's a commitment to buy every model. Basically you agree to buy every one and Spyderco agrees to reserve one of each for you.

I think there are different levels, though. Like one level where you get all the possible variants (SE, PE, etc) or something, and one where you don't?

But basically it's a giant commitment. Sure, you can flip the ones you don't want to keep, but it's still quite a lot of money.
Crux

Post by Crux »

STEP 1: First you find a sugar daddy/momma, or win the Lotto.
STEP 2: Then you make them (or yourself) pledge to spend the entire fortune on getting the very best most awesome knives ever made before we pissants even know they exist.
STEP 3: Contact Spyderco and set it up.
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:
David45

Post by David45 »

Bloodletting would be easier for me. Even Carothers and Fiddleback Friday sales offer more hope.

I guess that’s why I/we appreciate getting that “finest of blades” after some good timing and a touch of luck.

Happy hunting folks.