Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:57 pm

The Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series are showing up at some dealers:
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Gyuto CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Petty CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Bunka Bocho CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Nakiri CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
  • Murray Carter Collection Wakiita Series Funayuki CTS-BD1N Black G-10 (Japan)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
Crux
Member
Posts: 1327
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: North Carolina USA

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Crux » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:19 am

No spydie hole?
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:

User avatar
archangel
Member
Posts: 1133
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:02 pm
Location: Wuppertal, Germany, Earth

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby archangel » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:58 am

Crux wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:19 am
No spydie hole?

That is VERY weird indeed! Wrong even! :eek:
Michael
The count is 34 / 32

Gsg9
Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Gsg9 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:58 am

Nobody stops you to drill your own hole, it’s a DIY project :)

User avatar
Rpp
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:58 am

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Rpp » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am

What happened to this knife:

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe ?

User avatar
Albatross
Member
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Albatross » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Rpp wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am
What happened to this knife:

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe ?
I don't recall them saying it would be released this year, but it's entirely possible I missed the announcement. I've been waiting for it as well. The satin version is fantastic.
sal wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm

...But in general, I'm all about high performance, Ergos, safety. That's why I've been accused of "deigning in the dark"...

sal

the74impala
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:12 am

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby the74impala » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Rpp wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am
What happened to this knife:

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe ?
Wondering this myself.....Seems like they just pop up out of nowhere sometimes.

the74impala
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:12 am

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby the74impala » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:57 pm

Albatross wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 pm
Rpp wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am
What happened to this knife:

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe ?
I don't recall them saying it would be released this year, but it's entirely possible I missed the announcement. I've been waiting for it as well. The satin version is fantastic.
Currently #2 on the Upcoming list for 2019 on the front page of this thread.....

User avatar
Albatross
Member
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Albatross » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:04 pm

the74impala wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:57 pm
Albatross wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:21 pm
Rpp wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 am
What happened to this knife:

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe ?
I don't recall them saying it would be released this year, but it's entirely possible I missed the announcement. I've been waiting for it as well. The satin version is fantastic.
Currently #2 on the Upcoming list for 2019 on the front page of this thread.....
Like I said, it's entirely possible I missed it.
sal wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm

...But in general, I'm all about high performance, Ergos, safety. That's why I've been accused of "deigning in the dark"...

sal

the74impala
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:12 am

Re: Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby the74impala » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:28 pm

I wasn't rubbing it in, just stating where it was. :spyder: :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :spyder:

Any news on the Manix?????


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ankerson, Bing [Bot], blues, Freediver, jdw, Johncjeff, Majestic-12 [Bot], mpgtsm, MSN [Bot], soulspy, spyderfly and 46 guests