Delica 4 Sale question

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
mdhughes2

Delica 4 Sale question

Post by mdhughes2 »

Hello all, I am new to the forum as well as Spyderco knives. That said I have a question regarding the standard FRN Delica 4. Using the Camp Saver discount I can get a Delica 4 for about $63. Does anyone know of any better deals, or do you suspect there will be better deals close to Black Friday? Or should I go ahead and pull the trigger on this deal.
Thanks in advance!
Mike Hughes
andrewu750

Re: Delica 4 Sale question

Post by andrewu750 »

Blade hq is running a bundle deal where you can get the para 3 carbon fiber with 52100 steel and a delica for 199. Pretty good deal if you like the para 3
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Welcome to the forum Mike!

That sounds like a pretty good price. As far as future sales, I'm sure there will be plenty around Black Friday. I guess it depends how long you want to wait. :)
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum.

In my opinion, saving a few dollars on the Delica is minor to what you get in the way of a quality cutting tool. Get the one you want, bite the bullet and pay for it and you will be enjoying the knife far longer than you can remember the few dollars saved.

sal
BornIn1500

Post by BornIn1500 »

Speaking of deals.... BladeHQ has a big discount on their Polestar stocking bundle. $50 + shipping (normally $70)! The Polestar alone is $65 retail everywhere you look. I'd buy it if I didn't already have a Polestar. Buy 2 and it's even free shipping cause it's over that $99 mark.

But getting to your question.... no, I don't know of any better deals on a Delica.
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a good deal to me even though I don't own a Delica....yet.
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
Cscottsss

Post by Cscottsss »

Yeah, that's a good deal on an awesome knife. Just be careful, this is where it starts.........
JohnNYPD

Post by JohnNYPD »

Get a Delica 4. You will be very happy.