Shout Out To Collin...AGAIN!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
justjohn

Shout Out To Collin...AGAIN!

Post by justjohn »

I received my Para Military 2 2018 Forum Knife last Friday. It was an amazing piece of work. My wife liked it so much I ended up giving it to her, knowing I could purchase one more. The following day I tried to log into Spyderco to purchase the knife, and after many unsuccessful attempts realized this was not going to work. I envisioned Spyderco's stock rapidly dwindling and became very anxious, just knowing the last of these beauties was about to be sold. I quickly phoned the SFO and was greeted by Collin. I had dealt with him on another occasion and knew he would do his best for me. Collin talked me off the "ledge" I had placed myself on and advised there were more of the knives available and I would in fact be getting one. I got my second Para Military 2 2018 Forum Knife today and was flabbergasted (deja vu all over again) knowing this baby would be mine...all mine! Collin, thanks for being the consummate professional you are and ensuring I got the Forum Knife and the cool stickers. Spyderco...Great Products & Great People :D
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red