Bradley Folder 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 am

Will the Bradley Folder be released again?
JAX320

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 6503
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Sharp Guy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:49 am

I assume you're referring to the Bradley 2 as the title of your thread indicates? If so, It's a current item in Spyderco's catalog and it's currently available at the first two (larger) dealers I checked.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Unfortunately it’s out of stock at Spyderco, my preferred dealer, as I get the best price on my purchases.
JAX320

fanglekai
Member
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby fanglekai » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Zygote wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm
Unfortunately it’s out of stock at Spyderco, my preferred dealer, as I get the best price on my purchases.
Spyderco charges MSRP. How are you getting the best price that way?

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 6503
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Sharp Guy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 pm

fanglekai wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm
Zygote wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm
Unfortunately it’s out of stock at Spyderco, my preferred dealer, as I get the best price on my purchases.
Spyderco charges MSRP. How are you getting the best price that way?
I assume the OpFocus program.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 2566
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Woodpuppy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Might have to slum it was us regular folk and pay internets prices :D
:spyder: My other blade is a Kelly Perfect :spyder:

User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:28 pm

fanglekai wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm
Zygote wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm
Unfortunately it’s out of stock at Spyderco, my preferred dealer, as I get the best price on my purchases.
Spyderco charges MSRP. How are you getting the best price that way?
I’m eligible to purchase through the OpFocus program.
JAX320

User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Sharp Guy wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 pm
fanglekai wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm
Zygote wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm
Unfortunately it’s out of stock at Spyderco, my preferred dealer, as I get the best price on my purchases.
Spyderco charges MSRP. How are you getting the best price that way?
I assume the OpFocus program.
That would be correct Sharp Guy 😊
JAX320

User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm
Might have to slum it was us regular folk and pay internets prices :D
Ouch Woodpuppy...that’s going to put a serious dent in my collection, or at least slow it down considerably :)
JAX320

User avatar
steelcity16
Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby steelcity16 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Zygote wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:36 pm
Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm
Might have to slum it was us regular folk and pay internets prices :D
Ouch Woodpuppy...that’s going to put a serious dent in my collection, or at least slow it down considerably :)

by combining best offers with 20% off sitewide coupons on ebay you can sometime get price down to below what you pay through opfocus. the problem is waiting until the coupon comes up. who knows when the next will be.
:spyder: CRU-CARTA THEM ALL! :spyder:

User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:27 pm

steelcity16 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:56 pm
Zygote wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:36 pm
Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm
Might have to slum it was us regular folk and pay internets prices :D
Ouch Woodpuppy...that’s going to put a serious dent in my collection, or at least slow it down considerably :)
[/quote

by combining best offers with 20% off sitewide coupons on ebay you can sometime get price down to below what you pay through opfocus. the problem is waiting until the coupon comes up. who knows when the next will be.
Thanks for the heads up Steelcity :)
JAX320

User avatar
Zygote
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Folder 2

Postby Zygote » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Thanks for the heads up Steelcity 😊
JAX320


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Burton Knut, Leksy, Majestic-12 [Bot], skeeg11 and 32 guests