Hello

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
#Riot77

Hello

Post by #Riot77 »

I just wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone. I am not new to the forums (previously known as just Riot77) but it’s been a while. I haven’t been collecting for a few years but im back :cool: I have been collecting since I was pretty young and have a pretty decent collection. I try to collect the ones I really like and think are a little different. I’m a huge Manix fan and have a few of those.
I remember how awesome this forum was, and I hope that I will be able to connect with like minded people from around the world and talk shop. I’m glad to see Kristy is still moderating. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to reconnecting. Thanks!
Alright, alright, alright.
sal

Re: Hello

Post by sal »

Hi Riot,

Welcome back.

sal
talesk

Post by talesk »

#Riot77 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:35 pm
I just wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone. I am not new to the forums (previously known as just Riot77) but it’s been a while. I haven’t been collecting for a few years but im back :cool: I have been collecting since I was pretty young and have a pretty decent collection. I try to collect the ones I really like and think are a little different. I’m a huge Manix fan and have a few of those.
I remember how awesome this forum was, and I hope that I will be able to connect with like minded people from around the world and talk shop. I’m glad to see Kristy is still moderating. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to reconnecting. Thanks!
Welcome back. Lots of great discussions here.

I am new here and enjoying my time.
Haves: Hungarian x5, Firefly x2, Orange Dragonfly 2, Orange Delica 4, Blue Delica 4, Orange Endura 4, Sliverax, Blurple Manix 2 s110v, Burnt Orange Meerkat hap40/sus410, spy dk orange, Pingo orange, Military Fluted Titanium, Lil sub-hilt, para 3 Rex45, friction folder, cricket, techno v1 xhp, spydiechef, slysz bowie, paysan, nirvana, subvert, ikuchi, smock, shaman (4v), shaman (cruwear), drunken, Caribbean (pe sheep)
Wants: parata, kapara
In the mail:
rgrad80

Post by rgrad80 »

Welcome back. I’m new to the forum and to Spyderco...but I’ve added about 12 Spyderco knives to my collection this year...PM2 in Cruwear being my favorite so far.
Days without buying a Spyderco: 35

You always have a choice.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Welcome back Riot77!!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!