Spyderwrench

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JonP

Spyderwrench

Post by JonP »

I have a spyderwrench in good condition. Does anyone know what it's worth.
talesk

Re: Spyderwrench

Post by talesk »

Welcome to the forum JonP.

First time I've heard of the SPYDERCO SPYDERENCH, nice tool!

MSRP was $134.95 USD. But now that it's discontinued/collectible it really depends on what people are willing to pay for it.

Here are some completed Ebay auctions showing what they sold for:

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... 0&_fosrp=1

Good luck!
Haves: Hungarian x5, Firefly x2, Orange Dragonfly 2, Orange Delica 4, Blue Delica 4, Orange Endura 4, Sliverax, Blurple Manix 2 s110v, Burnt Orange Meerkat hap40/sus410, spy dk orange, Pingo orange, Military Fluted Titanium, Lil sub-hilt, para 3 Rex45, friction folder, cricket, techno v1 xhp, spydiechef, slysz bowie, paysan, nirvana, subvert, ikuchi, smock, shaman (4v), shaman (cruwear), drunken, Caribbean (pe sheep)
Wants: parata, kapara
In the mail:
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

What you need to do is to go over to Bladeforums.com and get a GOLD membership and then you can sell it on their "Exchange" section. Or just have a friend who has an Ebay account sell it for you at auction.

I've heard of the original GOLDEN, CO made units going for around $200 but that's been a while since I heard that. The GOLDEN, CO units do bring more than the Taiwan units bring as a general rule. Like every collectible item out there they have hot and cold periods.

If it's a GOLDEN made unit the knife blade will be a 440C blade. I can't really exactly remember what blade steel they used on the Taiwan units but I think it might have been AUS-8 but I could be wrong about that.
zhyla

Post by zhyla »

I think these command a fairly high price. $300-ish?
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

I'd love to have one but they're beyond my reach. I know of someone who has two, a user and a shelf queen.
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032