Salt 2 blade saved my life last Friday

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
nicktheodore

Re: Salt 2 blade saved my life last Friday

Post by nicktheodore »

I provided you with some photos
Attachments
IMG_1877.JPG
IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1875.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG
nicktheodore

Post by nicktheodore »

I'm heading to blade show today and tomorrow
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

nicktheodore wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:12 am
I'm heading to blade show today and tomorrow
enjoy it! :cool:
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Wow I am so glad you made it out of that alive, THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST!

This is more testimony to the cutting power of Spyderco knives and also to the safety mechanisms of modern cars.
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

nicktheodore wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 pm
I was driving at highway in my car when I felt bumping of my rear tires I tried to pull over but it was too late to do so my tire axle felt off and I lots tires my SUV flip over and start rolling over with cars and trucks around me I got hit by 3 other cars in the process of rolling my car was totaled but I ended up hanging by seat belt in my car so I pulled out my salt 2 and cut the seat belt felt on the broken window glass on the roof so I sustain little cuts the window on the driver side wasn't broken and airbag was in the way of getting out of the vehicle so I cut airpack and using the blade I broke out the window then I slowly got out u sustain and severe head and ears damage but none life treating I was transported to local hospital where I was told that I should be dead because the way I got my head so hard on the car door and that getting hit by a truck and 2 other cars and having no other injuries or broken bones I'm lucky also when they asked me in the ambulance and later the police how I get out I pulled out my spyderco and told them because of this little fellow and god I'm still alive since just minutes after I got out the car start on fire and the cops arrived 15 minutes after I got out
You are lucky to be alive. Considering the head injury, the run on sentence is completely understandable. Glad you had a Spyderco
Loudenboomer

Post by Loudenboomer »

Too close. You have much to be thankful for. My line of thinking would be something like the Lord is not threw with me yet. Glad you had a cool head and a sharp Spyderco!