Native 5 Salt G10

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
steelcity16

Re: Native 5 Salt G10

Post by steelcity16 »

Bayoubulldog wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:21 pm
I was searching for a spyderco Native Salt today and I see they make one, but it only seems to come in the yellow variant.

I would Love to see a blacked out native salt in LC200N! Serrated... I'd have one on me right now if it existed!

I think the Native is one of the best functioning knives I've found. Good size and shape. Just help me out with the knife I need for my fishing trips and edc in humid South Louisiana! 😉
Agreed, the Native is my favorite in the lineup, and sadly doesn't have many of the exotic steel options that you see on the Millie, PM2, Para 3, and Manix knives. Blacked out DLC Native Salt would be awesome! I am also REALLY hoping for a blacked out Dragonfly 2 H1 Salt!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
AGMartinez

Post by AGMartinez »

Interchangeable parts :) Internet :) Monero :) Package tracking :spyder: CUSTOMIZED
No more liner locks. Lock backs and fixed blades are the only knives. Get rid of the weak. Our desire for steel is as our desire for gemstones, they are software to our bioelectric hardware.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

jacala wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:31 am
Sometime in June.

You must be a weatherman :rolleyes:
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

Bayoubulldog wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:21 pm
I was searching for a spyderco Native Salt today and I see they make one, but it only seems to come in the yellow variant.

I would Love to see a blacked out native salt in LC200N! Serrated... I'd have one on me right now if it existed!

I think the Native is one of the best functioning knives I've found. Good size and shape. Just help me out with the knife I need for my fishing trips and edc in humid South Louisiana! 😉
Im with you here, id love to see a blacked out native 5 salt which would be a lot more subtile in the pocket, maybe even a green handle model.
Sal, whats the chances :) surely it would be a big winner.
Abyss_Fish

Post by Abyss_Fish »

Just chiming in to say my bladeswapped native 5 g10 salt is one of the finest knives in my collection.

A native salt g10 with proper coated hardware and such would sell like hotcakes.
Lightly insane.

Current spydie collection: Watu, Rhino, UKPK Salt G10 bladeswap, Yojimbo 2 Smooth G10 Cru-Wear, Manix lw “mystic” 20cv, SmallFly 2, Waterway, Ladybug k390, Caribbean
Current favorite steels: sg2/R2, lc200n/Z-FiNit, 3v