If you had to pick just one?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
GernBlansten

Re: If you had to pick just one?

Post by GernBlansten »

I would have to join Team Spydiechef, it does everything I need and more.
Cambertree

Re: If you had to pick just one?

Post by Cambertree »

Wartstein wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:16 pm
Hello Cambertree, I somehow missed your reply till just right now, thank you very much for it! It was a really good and interesting read. As I love the Stretch and am always amazed how good it works in very different tasks, I absolutely liked to learn about it´s performance in a "realm" I am not familiar with: Hunting. Though initially this model was exactly designed for that, as far as I understand.

Its not easy to hold myself back and NOT discuss the Stretch lengthy and in detail once more; I´d be very tempted to, but have done this on this forum maybe a bit TOO often already. ;)

Yes, you should absolutely try the Stretch 2. When it comes to comfort in hand, it is even better than it´s predecessor, especially for bigger hands.

/ As for custom scales: I´d really like to try suingab, cause the scales on your Stretch look really amazing. But that would mean either shipping my knife from Europe to the US (and having it shipped back) or installing the scales myself, which I hesitate a bit to do...

Thank you again for taking the time and give all that information to me!!
And I like, that there are obviously people both in AustrAlia and in Austria (my homecountry gets sometimes confunded with your much bigger ones by foreigners actually, so there are even T Shirts for sail that have printed to the front "We do not have Kangoroos in Austria!" ;) who enjoy the Stretch as much as this knife deserves that.
Thanks Wartstein. I appreciate your comments on the Stretch 2 as well, I'll definitely try one eventually.

I'm sending you a PM regarding the suingab scales, bro.