Taking apart knives

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Josh1973

Re: Back on Topic?

Post by Josh1973 »

ugaarguy wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm
I'll attempt to bring this back on topic. I have highly corrosive sweat, so I have to take most knives apart to clean them occasionally. Anything with a steel liner where moisture can be trapped between the steel and the scale requires me to disassemble, clean, and reapply a corrosion mitigating product every 3 to 6 months. With liner less knives, or knives with titanium liners I can usually get away with just loosening the pivot, flushing it out fresh water, drying with compressed air, and then re-tightening the pivot with a fresh dab of thread locker. That greatly lengthens the interval between times that the knife needs a deep cleaning to remove stuck on gunk from the pivot.

The point is, I don't have the option not to disassemble my knives if I don't want them to rust. Even using magnetic bit holders, and a soft bench mat with raised edges in a well lighted area, on the very rare occasion a screw or other small part gets lost. I'm not asking Spyderco to give me screws (although it would be nice if they did like several of their competitors do), but I am asking them to sell me screws. If Spyderco won't sell screws (and standoffs and washers), then they should at the very least supply owners with exact sizes so we can source them ourselves.

Under the current system, that's not an option. So, instead of a few dollars to cover the cost of a couple screws (or washers or standoffs) plus postage, we have to send knives in. That requires paying for shipping and insurance both ways, the risk of losing the knife in the mail, the cost of the part, the cost of a factory tech installing part, waiting time for the installation to get through the warranty repair queue, and waiting time on the return shipment after the part install is complete. That's a lot of time, money, and risk that could be eliminated by simply selling users the parts, or even simpler emailing the customer with "Here are the dimensions for that part so you can get a replacement" (from a knife making parts supplier or a specialty hardware supplier like Fastenal).

When I then look at the fact that after the price increase Spyderco is charging the same price or more for equivalent knives that competitors offer with better parts support, I'm seeing a greatly reduced value. Sal and Eric's designs are some of my favorites both in how they look, and how they almost always fit my hand well, but I'm struggling with the value for price.
I know this is an old post and felt compelled to address some points of disagreement with ugaarguy. Had I seen this and been a member 3 years ago I would have addressed it then.

Sal himself stated some very good points. And Sal has final say. After all it is his company and I trust Sal's reasoning over random users. Even if I may disagree or not understand some of his policies. I am sure they exist for good reason(s).

The thing is though 95% of the people who disassemble knives end up doing it wrong and return the knife marked as new for a refund. Then it gets passed on to other customers who may end up with an expensive faulty knife and get a refund. Write a bad review about Spyderco. Then that knife goes into another customers hand. And they write a bad review blaming Spyderco for something that is not their fault. This repetitive pattern can harm a business and in some cases force them to close their doors through no fault of their own.

I get also that people do not like to wait 2 to 3 weeks possibly more on overseas customers. On sending a knife in to Spyderco for maintenace work. So an easy solution is to buy a few Spydies or other brand to take place of the knife you sent in for maintenance until your product arrives. If it gets lost in the mail or UPS. Get insurance on your product. So you can recoup your loss.

I got corrosive sweat also and live in a high humidity area ugaarguy. I rinse my knife under cold tap water. And set it in front of a fan. Or use a generous amount of compressed air in a can for PC keyboards to dry it out. Occasionally followed by a drop of oil on top of the blade by the washer/bearing area and let the oil work it's way in if it needs to be oiled for easier opening. I have yet to see any knife of mine set up rust in the handle frame from my method. The most I have ever done regarding tinkering with a knife is very occasionally when needed adjust the pivot or add loktite blue to keep proper tension on the knife.

I am completely siding with Sal on this. Due to the fact that my first Spydie purchase was a purple colored handle Endura that had been disassembled. On opening the box. It was obviously a used knife I paid for as a new knife. A stripped torx screw in the handle. And over tightened bushing/bearing located in the pivot that can and will damage the opening action of any knife. It was very gritty opening. And at the time put a bad opinion in my mind about Spyderco and kept me from purchasing anymore of their products.

Thankfully I started learning more about knives, researching more topics on this. And those who improperly return a knife they disassembled and re assembled wrong. Hence I decided to give Spyderco another chance. And I am now a customer. And wish I had known of the issues I mentioned when I bought my first knife that was improperly tampered with. If you don't like Sal's stand on this issue. Then feel free to shop elsewhere. Or respect the man's decisions regarding his business and livelihood.

For the record. I got no issue with people who disassemble their knives. You are free to do as you please with your purchases. But when it has been done improperly 95% of the time. And is being resold on various sites as new instead of used. And as a result customers are paying the full MSRP for a used and possibly improperly assembled knife that was damaged from improper amateurs. And often damages the company's reputation through no fault of their own. That pisses me off a bit.

I won't even mention how many used and improper Kershaws and Cold Steel knives sold as new I have had to return for refund. Due to amateurs disassembling the knife and improperly maintaining it. On top of making that new purchase a used one for full MSRP.

If you have a problem waiting a few weeks for a knife to return from the factory and cannot buy or use another knife in place of the knife being returned to the manufacturer. Then I might suggest buying local from your state/country. Using another knife for the time until your knife returns from the factory.
vivi

Re: Taking apart knives

Post by vivi »

Wow. Suggesting psychiatric help for someone maintaining their pocket knife?

How in the world has such a basic premise aroused such controversy?

I live in the US. I bought a Police 4 from the seconds sale. I've been trying to get a pivot screw for that knife so that I can use it. Months later I still cannot obtain a pivot screw from Spyderco.

viewtopic.php?t=88628

It's interesting how many people immediately jump to the conclusion that this was 100% user error, inthat thread and in this one. Even if it was 100% my fault the pivot screw broke.....it's nearly July and I haven't been able to buy a replacement.

I'd be thrilled if all it took was 2-3 weeks for Spyderco to sell me a tiny little pivot screw so that knife could be used. I'd be thrilled if all it took was 2 months. At this point I've given up on being able to use this knife I purchased from Spyderco, all because they're unwilling to sell me a pivot screw.

That's good that you don't get rust inside your knives. Others of us aren't so lucky
:unicorn
Josh1973

Post by Josh1973 »

vivi wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:36 pm

I live in the US. I bought a Police 4 from the seconds sale. I've been trying to get a pivot screw for that knife so that I can use it. Months later I still cannot obtain a pivot screw from Spyderco.

viewtopic.php?t=88628

It's interesting how many people immediately jump to the conclusion that this was 100% user error, inthat thread and in this one. Even if it was 100% my fault the pivot screw broke.....it's nearly July and I haven't been able to buy a replacement.

I'd be thrilled if all it took was 2-3 weeks for Spyderco to sell me a tiny little pivot screw so that knife could be used. I'd be thrilled if all it took was 2 months. At this point I've given up on being able to use this knife I purchased from Spyderco, all because they're unwilling to sell me a pivot screw.

That's good that you don't get rust inside your knives. Others of us aren't so lucky
I own about 30 folders. Guess how many have rust in the handle? Zero. I already mentioned what I do to avoid rust. No need to repeat myself. Sorry if you don't understand the implications of disassembly of knives. But when I get knives that are supposed to be in new condition all messed and torn up due to stripped screws, missing parts, and improper assembly. I as the customer is the one that got burned. Not you. And that practice has caused harm to customers and businesses.
95% of customers that disassemble their knives MESS THEM UP. Then return them as new for a refund to be passed off to others.

I don't send the defective and possibly dangerous knife back to Amazon or scrupulous retailer to resell to another person. I trash it or send it directly to the factory. Sometimes taking a loss. All because people try to use a cheapo driver set and mess with the screws, pivots, sanding the lockbar, improper sharpening, etc... etc... Then get all mad and return the item all messed up to the seller for a refund. When they should have just sent the defective item back to the manufacturer as is. While other customers are stuck with the defective item. I guess you don't care about that though.
Sal made his points and that is the end of the story.

I heard your complaining over screws Vivi. And you got a few options.
1. Find the screw from Fastenall, specialty parts online store, or other source.
2. Send it back to Spyderco and wait like the rest of us for repairs and mailing time. Using another knife for EDC while waiting on your knife to be returned.
3. If you live overseas and don't want to deal with extended shipping and warranty processes. Buy something from your country or continent that would probably result in faster customer service.
4. Find a beater Spyderco or other knife with the same screw sizes. Buy it. And use the parts. Geez is that so hard?
So option 4 is your best answer. For God's sake I have done this myself for one or 2 knives. Improvise man. And think outside of the box.
5. Order some screws off EBAY. They are all over the place.
6. Order from knife part supply stores such as texas knifemaking supply. There are a bunch of those that carry screws.

I order stuff from Europe often and accept the fact that customer service for products will be longer. If something is defective. I send it back and wait. I knew beforehand that purchasing overseas would result in longer customer service if the item was defective. That's the real world and a conscious choice I made before I bought the product. And that choice falls on me. Not the company or postal service.

Vivi there is the Foe ignore option. Feel free to use it.
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Josh1973 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:49 am
Man, calm down. Lots of people have experiences that differ from yours. Ranting and raving isn't going to gain you anything, here. :rolleyes:
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Senfkarte

Post by Senfkarte »

Josh1973 wrote:
......95% of customers that disassemble their knives MESS THEM UP......
I don't want to provoke anybody here or something similar, I'm just curious. How did you get this number?
vivi

Post by vivi »

The Meat man wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:11 am
Josh1973 wrote:
Man, calm down. Lots of people have experiences that differ from yours. Ranting and raving isn't going to gain you anything, here. :rolleyes:
Yeah, that post sure was something. Might take him up on his advice if that's the tone he plans to use here :confused:
:unicorn
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Senfkarte wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:57 am
Josh1973 wrote:
......95% of customers that disassemble their knives MESS THEM UP......
I don't want to provoke anybody here or something similar, I'm just curious. How did you get this number?
That is a pretty interesting statistic. I'd like to think that more than 5 out of 100 knife nuts know what their doing when it comes to tinkering! I'm happy to be one of the 5% though :D
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

Glad I was not the only one to spot that!
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
DSH007

Post by DSH007 »

Maybe we should start a club.. what do you think guys, 5%'ers patches? I'm picturing a red Spydie logo with "5%" in white lettering, on a field of black. I'd sew that onto leather vest and wear it with pride! :D

Hah, not to disparage or disrespect Spyderco, or any knife company/designer, or the work that goes into designing and manufacturing knives.. but I still always get a chuckle out of the people who seem to think dis/assembling a knife requires some sort of advanced engineering degree..
Rick H.

..well, that escalated quickly..
ugaarguy

Post by ugaarguy »

Josh1973 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:07 pm
... such a trivial thing that sets you off.
And what should you do? Clearly some post of yours I've replied to you in the mere six weeks you've been here has set you off so much that you decided to dig up a post of mine from three years ago, and post a ten paragraph reply to it.
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

ugaarguy wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:00 pm
Josh1973 wrote:
And what should you do? Clearly some post of yours I've replied to you in the mere six weeks you've been here has set you off so much that you decided to dig up a post of mine from three years ago, and post a ten paragraph reply to it.
I need to do some research! I thought that was pretty odd in itself, and then to go after vivi for no reason after the fact. I feel I must have missed something along the way here :confused:
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

ugaarguy wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:00 pm
Josh1973 wrote:
That is odd

I don't understand what the big deal is. If someone wants to take their knife apart so be it. If someone doesn't feel like they have to take their knives apart that's fine too. I don't see why it's such a hot topic with this person
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
tbdoc4kids

Post by tbdoc4kids »

Perhaps Josh1973 is having a tough time. It happens to all of us at some point.
Rwstubbz

Post by Rwstubbz »

I just posted a post about a para 3 in spy 27 and asked for help with whether I could use a lightweight blade to make an aftermarket titanium handled edc. My para 3 came from a reputable dealer and I sent it to you guys at spyderco for warranty on their suggestion. I'm thinking it might have been one of the knives that you're talking about. Abused or messed up by one user, returned and then they shipped it out to me.
Once at your warranty department, They gave me two options, a discount on a new purchase and you keep the knife or they would send it back. No other options to replace the pivot screw or anything else so I figured I've made and modified, taken apart and cleaned more knives than I can count so maybe I'll figure out a way to use it so I'm not completely screwed out of a knife that I actually like.

Question...
Why would you not want people to take apart their knives? They require maintenance, and cleaning. I've had to tinker with and tune more than one para 2 in order to get the blade centered right from the factory. I get an edge u cation paper with every knife so maybe some do's and dont's of maintenance would be helpful if this is a problem for spyderco. Maybe some YouTube educational videos would help for those who are beginners with a strong warning that if they mess it up, they can't return it so practice on cheap knives before trying on a more expensive knife.

Trust me, the phenomenon is frustrating for us end of the line users as well.

Thanks for the info, wish I'd seen this before I opened a whole new discussion about it.
Rwstubbz

Post by Rwstubbz »

Josh1973 wrote:
vivi wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:36 pm

viewtopic.php?t=88628

I own about 30 folders. Guess how many have rust in the handle? Zero. I already mentioned what I do to avoid rust. No need to repeat myself. Sorry if you don't understand the implications of disassembly of knives. But when I get knives that are supposed to be in new condition all messed and torn up due to stripped screws, missing parts, and improper assembly. I as the customer is the one that got burned. Not you. And that practice has caused harm to customers and businesses.
95% of customers that disassemble their knives MESS THEM UP. Then return them as new for a refund to be passed off to others.

I don't send the defective and possibly dangerous knife back to Amazon or scrupulous retailer to resell to another person. I trash it or send it directly to the factory. Sometimes taking a loss. All because people try to use a cheapo driver set and mess with the screws, pivots, sanding the lockbar, improper sharpening, etc... etc... Then get all mad and return the item all messed up to the seller for a refund. When they should have just sent the defective item back to the manufacturer as is. While other customers are stuck with the defective item. I guess you don't care about that though.
Sal made his points and that is the end of the story.

I heard your complaining over screws Vivi. And you got a few options.
1. Find the screw from Fastenall, specialty parts online store, or other source.
2. Send it back to Spyderco and wait like the rest of us for repairs and mailing time. Using another knife for EDC while waiting on your knife to be returned.
3. If you live overseas and don't want to deal with extended shipping and warranty processes. Buy something from your country or continent that would probably result in faster customer service.
4. Find a beater Spyderco or other knife with the same screw sizes. Buy it. And use the parts. Geez is that so hard?
So option 4 is your best answer. For God's sake I have done this myself for one or 2 knives. Improvise man. And think outside of the box.
5. Order some screws off EBAY. They are all over the place.
6. Order from knife part supply stores such as texas knifemaking supply. There are a bunch of those that carry screws.

I order stuff from Europe often and accept the fact that customer service for products will be longer. If something is defective. I send it back and wait. I knew beforehand that purchasing overseas would result in longer customer service if the item was defective. That's the real world and a conscious choice I made before I bought the product. And that choice falls on me. Not the company or postal service.

Vivi there is the Foe ignore option. Feel free to use it.
You own that many folders and none of them have rust, great job keeping the rust off. Do you use them all? I have over 100 and many of them will get rust from time to time. I take care of it when it happens, but some knife steels rust easier and in some areas of the world rust is more prevalent. I noticed even knives with stainless 420hc or 4116 would rust very easily when I was working on the san mateo bridge over the salt water and had to do extra maintenance. Some of my carbon steel blades are kept in a wooden box with silica packets to keep moisture out and they'll still rust. Maybe try not to be so critical of others. Even with a lot of experience with cutting tools I am still learning and each person is in a different place in their journey.
Try to stay positive my friend you might help someone or learn something yourself.
bbturbodad

Post by bbturbodad »

Josh1973 wrote:
I got corrosive sweat also and live in a high humidity area ugaarguy. I rinse my knife under cold tap water. And set it in front of a fan. Or use a generous amount of compressed air in a can for PC keyboards to dry it out. Occasionally followed by a drop of oil on top of the blade by the washer/bearing area and let the oil work it's way in if it needs to be oiled for easier opening. I have yet to see any knife of mine set up rust in the handle frame from my method. The most I have ever done regarding tinkering with a knife is very occasionally when needed adjust the pivot or add loktite blue to keep proper tension on the knife.
If you haven't disassembled any of your knives how do you know what's going on under the scales?

I couldn't tell this Urban had rust forming under the scales until I took it apart yesterday. Was the rust a big deal? No. Would the knife continue to function properly for years without attention? Probably. Did it take more than 1 minute to remove 3 screws? Nope. Will I continue to disassemble my knives? Yep.
-Turbo
jpm2

Post by jpm2 »

bbturbodad wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:26 pm
Josh1973 wrote:
If you haven't disassembled any of your knives how do you know what's going on under the scales?

I couldn't tell this Urban had rust forming under the scales until I took it apart yesterday. Was the rust a big deal? No. Would the knife continue to function properly for years without attention? Probably. Did it take more than 1 minute to remove 3 screws? Nope. Will I continue to disassemble my knives? Yep.
It took too long for someone to point this out.
It seems for some people, if they can't see it, it doesn't exist?
araneae

Post by araneae »

Rwstubbz wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:39 pm
I just posted a post about a para 3 in spy 27 and asked for help with whether I could use a lightweight blade to make an aftermarket titanium handled edc. My para 3 came from a reputable dealer and I sent it to you guys at spyderco for warranty on their suggestion. I'm thinking it might have been one of the knives that you're talking about. Abused or messed up by one user, returned and then they shipped it out to me.
Once at your warranty department, They gave me two options, a discount on a new purchase and you keep the knife or they would send it back. No other options to replace the pivot screw or anything else so I figured I've made and modified, taken apart and cleaned more knives than I can count so maybe I'll figure out a way to use it so I'm not completely screwed out of a knife that I actually like.

Question...
Why would you not want people to take apart their knives? They require maintenance, and cleaning. I've had to tinker with and tune more than one para 2 in order to get the blade centered right from the factory. I get an edge u cation paper with every knife so maybe some do's and dont's of maintenance would be helpful if this is a problem for spyderco. Maybe some YouTube educational videos would help for those who are beginners with a strong warning that if they mess it up, they can't return it so practice on cheap knives before trying on a more expensive knife.

Thanks for the info, wish I'd seen this before I opened a whole new discussion about it.
You are writing a forum post that appears to be a message direct to Spyderco, that is really not the correct way to contact them. Regardless of the intent, if you got a messed up knife and didn't realize it until after you had sharpened it and carried it, I would say that is on you. Might sound harsh, but you modified the item and used it, without fully inspecting it and then got unhappy.

Per your other thread posts, you also appear to have carried it enough to determine that the detent is weak enough that you received multiple injuries from it and stropped it after use and you also commented on it's edge retention, implying some decent amount of use. In what scenario would a manufacturer or dealer be expected to take a knife back that you have modified and carried to what seems like a pretty decent extent, but you claim arrived defective?

When I receive a knife, I look it over carefully, open, close, check functionality. If something is off, it goes immediately into the box for a return. I don't mess with it, try disassembling or adjusting things to try making it "right". A new knife from a reputable manufacturer should come out of the box ready to roll.

It is people who do things like carry a knife for a week, decide they don't like it or it has some small issue and send it back to the dealer as unused that create problems for other people who get sold a used knife with an issue. Maybe you got one of those, but you should have looked more carefully before using and modifying that knife. Buying stuff online means you are bound by the seller's return policy and customer service habits. Choose dealers wisely, a big shop like SMKW probably doesn't care about losing a customer or 100, they are just too big to care. Just my 2 cents.
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
chronovore

Post by chronovore »

Not being able to disassemble a knife is generally a turn-off for me. There are lots of reasons to take your knife apart. Knives get dirty and need to be cleaned. Knives get soaked (sometimes by things other than water) and need to be dried. Occasionally, something does need to be adjusted or a customer really wants to modify something.

I can understand the latter voiding a warranty. I also think the topic issue of falsely returning a messed up knife as new is itself messed up. Maybe the 95% number just reflects mechanical incompetence in addition to the moral issues for a hopefully small group of consumers?

I generally take apart new knives when I first get them. It helps me to get to know both the individual knife and the standards of the company that made it. Having carried lots of budget knives over the years, I've noticed that a lot of them leave the factory in less than ideal condition. I've seen gunk, grime, dirt, metal shavings, etc. I also have to wonder what kinds of oil, grease, preservative, or whatever else is all over something that I'm going to carry around all day in my pocket, use for daily tasks, etc. I like being able to thoroughly clean that stuff out and start fresh with high-quality, non-toxic, known substances.
Rwstubbz

Post by Rwstubbz »

araneae wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:15 am
Rwstubbz wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:39 pm

Question...

You are writing a forum post that appears to be a message direct to Spyderco, that is really not the correct way to contact them. Regardless of the intent, if you got a messed up knife and didn't realize it until after you had sharpened it and carried it, I would say that is on you. Might sound harsh, but you modified the item and used it, without fully inspecting it and then got unhappy.

Per your other thread posts, you also appear to have carried it enough to determine that the detent is weak enough that you received multiple injuries from it and stropped it after use and you also commented on it's edge retention, implying some decent amount of use. In what scenario would a manufacturer or dealer be expected to take a knife back that you have modified and carried to what seems like a pretty decent extent, but you claim arrived defective?

When I receive a knife, I look it over carefully, open, close, check functionality. If something is off, it goes immediately into the box for a return. I don't mess with it, try disassembling or adjusting things to try making it "right". A new knife from a reputable manufacturer should come out of the box ready to roll.

It is people who do things like carry a knife for a week, decide they don't like it or it has some small issue and send it back to the dealer as unused that create problems for other people who get sold a used knife with an issue. Maybe you got one of those, but you should have looked more carefully before using and modifying that knife. Buying stuff online means you are bound by the seller's return policy and customer service habits. Choose dealers wisely, a big shop like SMKW probably doesn't care about losing a customer or 100, they are just too big to care. Just my 2 cents.
I completely but respectfully disagree. Spyderco themselves will tell you to keep your knife sharp. This post was a question to the OP about why they made a particular statement in the original post. It just so happens that the OP was Sal. Anyway, the main question in my other board was whether the blades are interchangeable and thanks to the help of some great people, I hopefully have my answer.
I have however decided per my conversations in the other forum board to return it to the warranty department and give them another chance to make right on their warranty claim as to their workmanship. They say that they warranty their products to be free from defects in workmanship and material for life. This would be one of the two. Sharpening a blade should never be considered to be modifying a knife in my opinion. I'm trying to be very polite in saying that it would be maintenance. Necessary maintenance for any cutting tool.
Maybe you didn't read the warranty before you answered so I will just quote them in part. The knife wasn't misused, abused, sharpened improperly, (there are pictures to reference in the other board), there was no accident, no alterations, I just got it, so no time to neglect(not maintain?!?) and since I contacted them the same day I got it, it's not normal wear and tear. I sent it back to them to do the warranty service, not anyone else.
How would you consider carrying, using a knife to cut cardboard, or sharpening a knife to be any of these things?
I appreciate your time,
RWS