Disapointed with customer service..

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
MichaelScott

Re: Disapointed with customer service..

Post by MichaelScott »

razorsharp wrote:
MichaelScott wrote:A pint of Victoria Bitter would smooth the path…
Oh GOD no!
Well, as a young man who detested beer in all its forms, I made a voyage to Melbourne in 1963 where we marched in the Coral Sea Festival parade through the mobbed downtown streets and I was treated to as much Australian beer as I could handle. My first taste was of Victoria Bitter. I now love my daily brew and owe it all to VB. So, it will always have a special place, if not in the fridge, in my memory.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

razorsharp wrote:
MichaelScott wrote:A pint of Victoria Bitter would smooth the path…
Oh GOD no!
Razor, I'm hearing you! ;)

The Victorians are welcome to it! :eek:

That said if brother Michael was kind enough to buy me one I'd politely eccept. :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

There is some possibility that our daughter will be in New Zealand soon. Going through the work visa process. She is a professional wedding photographer. Who knows, might get to come and visit some day. If so, first round will be on me.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Daveho

Post by Daveho »

sal wrote:I think maybe it's time to chill. Dave, next time shoot me an email or ask Charlynn to bring me up to date. You are new to this forum and you came in with guns blazing. 5 pages of this could have been avoided. I don't know what forums you are used to, but we try to be civil and courteous here. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your Distributor and we're working on it and other solutions to solve the Oz problems. We have many hundreds of flippers out there that have no problems so it's not all pieces. Let's try to be more effective in the future? Thanx for your input. We'll try to be better in the future.

I've had a bad week also and you were only part of it. Let's try to sort this to a positive end?

sal
Thanks for your reply Sal, while I disagree that I came in guns blazing as I contacted customer service with my issue and feel I was quite polite and frankly I believe I haven’t been impolite here either, simply we disagree but as I have been able to sort my own issue and the issue does seem to have been brought to your attention sufficiently I do think moving forward is definitely the way to go and hope to see progress in this front in the future.
As I have said I love my knives and especially my Spydercos so to be in a position where I wouldn’t buy them I’m the future would be quite disappointing.
All the best guys, I look forward to building on this...sub optimal.. start to be a part of the community.
-D
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

MichaelScott wrote:There is some possibility that our daughter will be in New Zealand soon. Going through the work visa process. She is a professional wedding photographer. Who knows, might get to come and visit some day. If so, first round will be on me.
That'd be great mate! :cool:

Hope you do get down here! :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

Daveho wrote:
sal wrote:I think maybe it's time to chill. Dave, next time shoot me an email or ask Charlynn to bring me up to date. You are new to this forum and you came in with guns blazing. 5 pages of this could have been avoided. I don't know what forums you are used to, but we try to be civil and courteous here. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your Distributor and we're working on it and other solutions to solve the Oz problems. We have many hundreds of flippers out there that have no problems so it's not all pieces. Let's try to be more effective in the future? Thanx for your input. We'll try to be better in the future.

I've had a bad week also and you were only part of it. Let's try to sort this to a positive end?

sal
Thanks for your reply Sal, while I disagree that I came in guns blazing as I contacted customer service with my issue and feel I was quite polite and frankly I believe I haven’t been impolite here either, simply we disagree but as I have been able to sort my own issue and the issue does seem to have been brought to your attention sufficiently I do think moving forward is definitely the way to go and hope to see progress in this front in the future.
As I have said I love my knives and especially my Spydercos so to be in a position where I wouldn’t buy them I’m the future would be quite disappointing.
All the best guys, I look forward to building on this...sub optimal.. start to be a part of the community.
-D
FWIW I think your posts have been entirely civil.
Daveho

Post by Daveho »

ChrisinHove wrote:
Daveho wrote:

sal
-D
FWIW I think your posts have been entirely civil.
While I don’t expect anything to change based on my input but to not say anything and have my opinion about an issue that did and does get under my skin just fall by the wayside in favour of just not rocking the boat isn’t me.
sal

Post by sal »

We've got that discussion coming up (internal parts).

sal
Daveho

Post by Daveho »

sal wrote:We've got that discussion coming up (internal parts).

sal
Terrific, if it passes I have a pre order for you sir.
gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

MichaelScott wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:26 pm
There is some possibility that our daughter will be in New Zealand soon. Going through the work visa process. She is a professional wedding photographer. Who knows, might get to come and visit some day. If so, first round will be on me.
NZ is s great place to be but I might be a little biased.