spyderco sure is sucking

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
sal

Re: spyderco sure is sucking

Post by sal »

A wise man once said; "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

I think; "Let he who is perfect, be the first to complain".

sal
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

sal wrote:A wise man once said; "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

sal
Alright Sal, here I go... :p

Just kidding, thanks for putting up with all of us.
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
Nate

Post by Nate »

I wasn't going to bump this thread again, but since it's near the top anyway, here's a Sunday two-fer for Mrs. Glesser :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJ_Mz8ftqI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g
:spyder:
mattman

Post by mattman »

jabba359 wrote:
Carlito555 wrote:
mattman wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:cmon guys

all these new models...try to release the 12 knives that are overdue instead of loading everyone up with potential pre-orders

its getting irritating
Almost as irritating as someone complaining about the wait, yet to lazy to punctuate, or use the excruciatingly difficult to operate "shift key"...

Smh.
You mean too lazy to punctuate?
he means two lazy too punctuate

they're, fixed it four u
Eh, I saw it after, but I left it for the ironicals, and didn't want to taint the post with an "edited" tag...
mb1

Post by mb1 »

You rarely, if ever, see someone DOING something criticize another person who is DOING the same activity. (UFC trash talking doesn’t count.)

It’s usually the critical voice on the sidelines, poo poo’ing the efforts of others. And that’s all it really amounts to...buncha poo poo.
- Mark

"Don't believe everything you think." -anonymous wise man
sal

Post by sal »

Hey Nate,

Gail says, "Perfect!"

sal
ross8425

Post by ross8425 »

I mean, this whole thread is ridiculous. You are pissed that a p3 in some steel and some handle isn't released? Is it going to be a life changer when you can get it? Will you be able to find the lost city of Atlantis? Just buy a p3 and wait. When this is released , sell the vastly inferior (yet you will know no difference ) s30v version with the regular handles to help fund the inflated price for, again, a steel you will have a harder time sharpening and some handles that "look" cool yet offer no real increased functionality.

Ridiculous.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

I don't have a horse in this race, but this is a favorite song of mine. Maybe Gail will like it too? :)

https://youtu.be/7S94ohyErSw
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

If we put enough pressure on carbon85 he will turn into diamond85 and we can sharpen our dull tools on his face.
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

Cheddarnut wrote:If we put enough pressure on carbon85 he will turn into diamond85 and we can sharpen our dull tools on his face.
Ah, hahaha, ah, hahaha, ah, hahaha! :)

Cheddar for the money! :cool:
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

Cheddarnut wrote:If we put enough pressure on carbon85 he will turn into diamond85 and we can sharpen our dull tools on his face.
Priceless.
-Marc (pocketing an S110V Native5 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
Stuman

Post by Stuman »

Carbon85 wrote:honestly the delay of the para3 sprint in CF has made me lose complete interest in the company

terrible, absolutely terrible way its been handled...
Spyderco is a very very busy and a successful company that caters to......well the world and is on every continent and both plannet earth and you have to wait for new releases. They must do batched releases and it looks as if they may be building up the stock before releases and probobly make on platform basis, one week then a different one the next week and so on but probobly have many lines that may do other platforms so when the knife you are waiting on is made both you and people all over the earth will get there knives. But hey what do I know I’m prob wrong. “to air is to human”
Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is everyone’s god given right :)
Stuman

Post by Stuman »

That just about broke my ribs I was laughing that hard. Very good.
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

sal wrote:A wise man once said; "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

sal
Wise men also say “only fools rush in”.
Stuman

Post by Stuman »

[quote="Freediver"][quote="sal"]A wise man once said; "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

Wasn’t that Jesus Christ ?
Stuman

Post by Stuman »

I was always taught “Do unto those as you would have done to your self” in other words “Treat those exactly how you would like to be treated”
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Well this thread is bumming me out so it's about that time.

I made a friend today. This little gal was poking around a gas station looking for food. She was clearly hungry and cold and I think she had some pups somewhere nearby. The lady inside said she'd been coming around for a while and was with another dog but he got ran over. They happened to sell dog food so I get 3 cans and she scarfed them all down in seconds, then went on her way back into the woods. They told me I'm the first person she's let touch her..I said well have any of you a-holes tried to feed her?

Anyway, I might go back tomorrow and see if I can find her and feed her again :)

First I gave her half my lunch trying to get her to come closer to me.

Then she got busy on some canned food.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

D, you're a bloody champion! :cool:

Way to go mate, well done! :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

Evil D wrote:Well this thread is bumming me out so it's about that time.

I made a friend today. This little gal was poking around a gas station looking for food. She was clearly hungry and cold and I think she had some pups somewhere nearby. The lady inside said she'd been coming around for a while and was with another dog but he got ran over. They happened to sell dog food so I get 3 cans and she scarfed them all down in seconds, then went on her way back into the woods. They told me I'm the first person she's let touch her..I said well have any of you a-holes tried to feed her?

Anyway, I might go back tomorrow and see if I can find her and feed her again :)

First I gave her half my lunch trying to get her to come closer to me.

Then she got busy on some canned food.
Super cool of you, EvilD. I have a soft spot for dogs, I'm touched. Thanks for being a good soul to a needy dog...showing this to my son who complains about all the negativity on the news!
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
Stuman

Post by Stuman »

I have a dog. A staffie or to you Americans a Staffordshire bull terrier. It’s a British breed rather like one of your pit bulls but a smaller version but with out the bad attitude. Your Pit bulls are banned over here but they are some people who have them and there not supposed to. I’m a dog person so when I see stuff like that it’s really good and if I was over there I’d try and adopt this dog and if she has pups then Id try and get them along with the mother so there safe and warm and have plenty of food but only if my local dog warden or animal welfare officer would give me the nod. Keep up feeding her cause she will need that protean to produce milk for her pups. :D