spyderco sure is sucking

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
5-by-5

Re: spyderco sure is sucking

Post by 5-by-5 »

adancingmonkey wrote:
5-by-5 wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:honestly the delay of the para3 sprint in CF has made me lose complete interest in the company

terrible, absolutely terrible way its been handled...
Tantrum much. LOL
I think “The Tantrum” would be a great name for a knife. If it existed what would it look like and what would the steel be?
Taichung flipper in CTS 204P.

steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

curlyhairedboy wrote:delay = more time to save up.
this! i pray for more time to save up for upcoming sprints! sucks when they drop a run and it sells out in an day and you have no cash!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Carlito555

Post by Carlito555 »

mattman wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:cmon guys

all these new models...try to release the 12 knives that are overdue instead of loading everyone up with potential pre-orders

its getting irritating
Almost as irritating as someone complaining about the wait, yet to lazy to punctuate, or use the excruciatingly difficult to operate "shift key"...

Smh.
You mean too lazy to punctuate?
OldHoosier62

Post by OldHoosier62 »

Been around here for a long time, longer than my join date indicates, things come when they come. It's like an early Christmas present when I open the mailbox and something I didn't expect is hiding in there.

Don't whine, stomp your foot, throw a tantrum... Sit back, relax and enjoy your life.
Nate

Post by Nate »

Let's give it up for Guns N' Roses!!! :eek: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc
:spyder:
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Carlito555 wrote:
mattman wrote:

all these new models...try to release the 12 knives that are overdue instead of loading everyone up with potential pre-orders

its getting irritating
Almost as irritating as someone complaining about the wait, yet to lazy to punctuate, or use the excruciatingly difficult to operate "shift key"...

Smh.
he means two lazy too punctuate

they're, fixed it four u
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

jabba359 wrote:
Carlito555 wrote:
mattman wrote:

its getting irritating

Smh.
he means two lazy too punctuate

they're, fixed it four u
Ooooooooo.....snarky! Love it.
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

its getting irritating
https://youtu.be/r6s8XcZc6Tc
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

BrianMcCord wrote:
Ooooooooo.....snarky! Love it.
:D Life is too short to not have fun.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I figured that he meant go find yourself. I ate a bunch of peyote and have been wandering around in the desert all day. Still looking...
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Canazes9

Post by Canazes9 »

I thought he meant go feel yourself - I don't want to tell you how I spent my day....

David
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Carbon,

I guess we can't please all of the people all of the time. ;)

Hi Rpp, Carlito,

Welcome to our forum. Patience is a good thing.

sal
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I figured that he meant go find yourself. I ate a bunch of peyote and have been wandering around in the desert all day. Still looking...
Would be more effective in the Australian outback, maybe Bloke could join you...

I love when we turn a nasty thread into something funny. I think it is called 'turning lemons into life', but my memory is...well...what were we talking about? Either way, thanks Carbon, for opening up a huge can of snark.
-Brian

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
sal

Post by sal »

Gail says; "thanx for the videos".

sal
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

I am awaiting the release of the Para3 Sprint with CF and S90V... with effortless patience. Same with the Rhino. Thing is when buying the Spyderco brand, there are so many options and new releases and surprise exclusives and discontinued knives to chase, there is always something to be occupied with. While I wait for the new Para3 to drop, I'll use and sharpen my other two Para3s and be happy to even own them in the first place.
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

BrianMcCord wrote:
bearfacedkiller wrote:I figured that he meant go find yourself. I ate a bunch of peyote and have been wandering around in the desert all day. Still looking...
Would be more effective in the Australian outback, maybe Bloke could join you...

I love when we turn a nasty thread into something funny. I think it is called 'turning lemons into life', but my memory is...well...what were we talking about? Either way, thanks Carbon, for opening up a huge can of snark.
Ah, hahaha! :)

Brian, I'd love to play but I've turned over a new leaf. From now on I'm going to be mature, sensible and patient Bloke. I'm going to act my age and not my shoe size (8US) but having said that I'm also a pyromaniac and I'd love to set fire to a little lump of Carbon!

It's not easy though so I keep chanting to myself 'Try to be strong, try to be strong'! Ah, hahaha!

Has there been some mass breakout from a funny farm over there? The kooks seem to be taking over the asylum! :rolleyes:
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

Bloke wrote:
BrianMcCord wrote:

Ah, hahaha! :)

Brian, I'd love to play but I've turned over a new leaf. From now on I'm going to be mature, sensible and patient Bloke. I'm going to act my age and not my shoe size (8US) but having said that I'm also a pyromaniac and I'd love to set fire to a little lump of Carbon!

It's not easy though so I keep chanting to myself 'Try to be strong, try to be strong'! Ah, hahaha!

Has there been some mass breakout from a funny farm over there? The kooks seem to be taking over the asylum! :rolleyes:
No mass break out. They get internet access as long as they stay under 2 gigs of data, tax funded, of course. USA USA USA! At least, that's how I am able to post. :D
-Brian

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Carbon85 wrote: pretty sure the s90v / cf sprint is done in golden

you guys dont have your **** together tight enough to where a US made knife cannot come to market in time?

screwed the pooch on the rhino, now this...
Your impatience will not expedite Spyderco’s release schedule. Your disrespect and crying wolf will not further your cause.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
fanglekai

Post by fanglekai »

SF Native wrote:Pretty sure kristi is going to give you a time out in about three, two,...

And for the record, I buy spyderco because of the rhino. It’s a model no other maker would bring to the market and sal has the cajones to drop a whole shipment instead of releasing them when they didn’t meet his standard. That’s not screwing the pooch, it’s credibilty.
Cojones is what you meant. Cajones is drawers.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I don't have the patience needed to deal with trolls and do it nicely. It does seem as if we have had more than the usual amount lately. When they come in clusters it makes me think they are the same person. I used to run a website that would have one person making new memberships faster than I could ban them. It was usually someone at a university or somewhere they could log on with different IP's each time. The idea appeared to be to get me to ban entire trunks ( remember T1 lines) so others at the university couldn't access the website that person didn't approve of ( it was guns, knives and survival stuff and full of libertarian conservative patriot types).

Some people just have too much free time.

Joe