New knife

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
redhawk44357

New knife

Post by redhawk44357 »

Ordered my first new spyderco in ages. It's a Delica Wave to match my Enduro wave.Do any have the delica ? How do you like it?
BrianMcCord

Re: New knife

Post by BrianMcCord »

You will find much love for the Delica. It is one of the top sellers, and quite possibly the flagship model for Seki City, Japan. You're gonna love it!
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
ZrowsN1s

Re: New knife

Post by ZrowsN1s »

redhawk44357 wrote:Ordered my first new spyderco in ages. It's a Delica Wave to match my Enduro wave.Do any have the delica ? How do you like it?
I'm hoping for a vtoku sprint delica with the emerson wave. I've handled the endura wave before, it's nice.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal