Manix 2 M4 Natural G-10

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
andrewu750

Re: Manix 2 M4 Natural G-10

Post by andrewu750 »

Looks like mine is scheduled for Thursday delivery as well. Pretty crazy the Manix 2 lightweight I ordered last Friday from ozark source isn’t scheduled to be delivered til Saturday, and they are half the distance closer to me
Molle Ninja

Post by Molle Ninja »

Mine's coming Thursday, too. Way to give the customer what they want, quickly, BladeHQ!
Sjucaveman

Post by Sjucaveman »

Strider wrote:
Sjucaveman wrote:Confirmation received, hope it ships right away.
I already received shipment info
Finally got shipment notification, was getting worried something went wrong.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I ordered mine the instant they went on sale and got the confirmation 7 min later followed an hour later by a shipping notice. However, still no tracking info. USPS just says a label has been prepared, but I suspect the tracking is running a bit behind. I'm hoping for Thursday but will be OK if it's Friday. This will be my 15th 16th Manix 2, counting a couple of XL's :o

edit: miscounted
Last edited by DougC-3 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

My tracking is still saying "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" !!?? and I ordered it within the first second and got email confirmation 7 min later and tracking number one hour later??? Any body else getting this? Maybe I'd better give them a call.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

DougC-3 wrote:My tracking is still saying "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" !!?? and I ordered it within the first second and got email confirmation 7 min later and tracking number one hour later??? Any body else getting this? Maybe I'd better give them a call.

Edit: Called and they said they sent out tons of knives yesterday and they'd been getting some delays in USPS tracking -- hopefully they didn't impede loading them on the mail truck :(
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

yes, i am getting this as well. label created, but hasnt been accepted. please update if your status changes. i will do the same.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
anycal

Post by anycal »

Mine left Utah at 8pm yesterday and should be here on the west coast tomorrow. Mailman doesn’t come until around 6pm, so looking forward to some early delivery pics from you folks.
Peter
Strider

Post by Strider »

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow
ross8425

Post by ross8425 »

Mine along with my dye will be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can do the dye part :)
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

ross8425 wrote:Mine along with my dye will be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can do the dye part :)
Arrrrgggghhh...I cringe when I hear about people dying their...I love the Jade. I guess if everyone dyes their the value of my unmolested ones will Skyrocket!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

DougC-3 wrote:My tracking is still saying "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" !!?? and I ordered it within the first second and got email confirmation 7 min later and tracking number one hour later??? Any body else getting this? Maybe I'd better give them a call.
Has yours updated to "in transit" yet? Mine has not.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

steelcity16 wrote:
In Transit! :) Can't wait for this one! I didn't think I'd like the Manix until I got my first one, which was the satin blade BHQ M4. It might dethrone the PM2 as my favorite larger knife, and this DLC version looks to be a stunnner!
ross8425

Post by ross8425 »

steelcity16 wrote:
ross8425 wrote:Mine along with my dye will be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can do the dye part :)
Arrrrgggghhh...I cringe when I hear about people dying their...I love the Jade. I guess if everyone dyes their the value of my unmolested ones will Skyrocket!
Yeah I hate it. I am still not even sure I like the manix. I sold the other 2 I had a while ago. Giving it another shot because of sprint and m4. I wanted the satin one but I missed out.
ero2

Post by ero2 »

Ordered mine at 11:00 on the dot...will be here Sat. My buddy ordered his right before they sold out, delivery tomorrow....
SSD_777

Post by SSD_777 »

Mine was delivered today. It's perfect!
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

SSD_777 wrote:Mine was delivered today. It's perfect!
pics or it didnt happen!
SSD_777

Post by SSD_777 »

steelcity16 wrote:
SSD_777 wrote:Mine was delivered today. It's perfect!
pics or it didnt happen!
I'm new here, and don't know how to post pics. I'm forum illiterate. My order was placed at 10:01, and I'm 65 miles from headquarters. You can't beat free overnight delivery.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

steelcity16 wrote:
steelcity16 wrote:
In Transit! :) Can't wait for this one! I didn't think I'd like the Manix until I got my first one, which was the satin blade BHQ M4. It might dethrone the PM2 as my favorite larger knife, and this DLC version looks to be a stunnner!
Mine finally showed up in Boise, Idaho Wednesday afternoon -- probably not too good since I live in Ala, almost the opposite direction, but tracking says it'll get here Saturday and I'm a patient person. I checked my account with them, and I've bought 6 spydies from BHQ in the last five years, all without a hitch, and IIRC I usually get them in two days, which is fairly amazing considering they're coming from almost all the way across the US. No complaints.
grumpy514

Post by grumpy514 »

Anyone know when the others will release? I received mine in the mail today. Brother wants one now!

Pics or it didn't happen. She's a beaut.