Return of the Impala!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
steelcity16

Return of the Impala!

Post by steelcity16 »

Who would be interested in seeing the return of the Impala in upgraded steel and a good G10 color?

I'm thinking the Impala without the guthook. Blurple G10/S110V, Orange G10/CTS-XHP, Red G10/M390, Jade G10/M4, Peel Ply CF 52100. Any of these would rock!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
JD Spydo

Re: Return of the Impala!

Post by JD Spydo »

I would love to see the return of the Impala in every variant of models they ever had. It was the only folder with a guthook that I had that I really liked and I did use it on occasion. A revamped, beefed up version of the Impala model would be a welcome addition to my EDC arsenal. I would love to see it in a newer/better blade steel.

The Impala was another Spyder that wasn't really much appreciated until it was discontinued unfortunately. But about a year after they discontinued the model it quickly became highly sought after.

A Sprint Run Impala? Sure!! The Impala to return to the main line up??? >> yeah I would go for that too.
NickShabazz

Post by NickShabazz »

I want this, just so I can buy one and name it Vlad.
Mourning the Slysz Bowie and loving the rest of Spyderco's gems. Check out my reviews at https://www.youtube.com/c/nickshabazz!
osprey

Post by osprey »

Impala is one of my grails so I welcome its return in any form
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

NickShabazz wrote:I want this, just so I can buy one and name it Vlad.
A rather "tepid" joke there Nick, don't make us get the stakes out! :D
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King