Recommend me some models

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Ric

Re: Recommend me some models

Post by Ric »

Please try a Para 3.

Its sooo much for fun than backlocks.

Backlocks are oldschool ;) :D
BelgiumRofls

Post by BelgiumRofls »

steelcity16 wrote:How much bigger is the Native? I actually plan on picking up a Blurple G10 S110V Native as probably my next knife.
I feel that the Native is significantly larger in hand/pocket than most other 3" Spydies, especially when compared to a Caly3/UKPK or Delica.
If you're going Blurple G10, you should seriously consider that KnifeCenter exclusive. Lighter weight, quite unique, less $$. Seems like the version to beat :)
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Hi Steelcity. My fathers favorite model by far is the worker sprint. His second favorite is the Baby Jess Horn so that one might be worth a look. Enjoy the hunt.

-Lance
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

BelgiumRofls wrote:
steelcity16 wrote:How much bigger is the Native? I actually plan on picking up a Blurple G10 S110V Native as probably my next knife.
I feel that the Native is significantly larger in hand/pocket than most other 3" Spydies, especially when compared to a Caly3/UKPK or Delica.
If you're going Blurple G10, you should seriously consider that KnifeCenter exclusive. Lighter weight, quite unique, less $$. Seems like the version to beat :)
Ok, ok, you convinced me. :D I just ordered the KC Native 5 in Green G10. To be clear, are you saying that the S110 Blurple version does have liners so this KC exclusive is unique in that it is linerless?
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

The Goddards looks like great knives as well. Maybe we will see some of those models in G10 with an upgraded steel some day.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
BelgiumRofls

Post by BelgiumRofls »

steelcity16 wrote: Ok, ok, you convinced me. :D I just ordered the KC Native 5 in Green G10. To be clear, are you saying that the S110 Blurple version does have liners so this KC exclusive is unique in that it is linerless?
Yeah, smooth texture and linerless. Not only that, being a dealer exclusive, it may not be around in a few years like the regular production versions.