NewSpyderBie

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Spyderfookus

NewSpyderBie

Post by Spyderfookus »

Hi there!

I've just entered this forum to learn a lot from you all!

I was introduced to the 'bug' and liked it a lot. Then I started with Slysz Bowie (for camping) due to super sales man @NickShabazz :)

Then quickly after that I acquired also the Caly3.5 and the Chapparal and the tri-angle-sharpmaker (very smart tool!)
I use the slicers mostly in the kitchen!

and now Techno on its way to join the Slysz Bowie and to use it as an EDC.

NB just figuring out how to place photo's in an easy way (is that through file upload or usage of the [photo insert])?

cheers Marcel
Ed Schempp (Barong, Bowie, Persian C83 and 75mm), Techno-1; Brad Southard Flipper (brown & black and Tolk Flipper), PITS; Dice and Domino, Ikuchi; Caly3.5 VG10; Chapparal; Dragonfly, PM2 M4 Mantra M4; Manix XL M4, Gayle Bradley 2 M4, Benchmade Super Freek M4, Chris Reeve small sebenza 31 and Mnandi and Spuyderco Sharpmaker and Worksharp (Precision Adjust, Guided Field, Wedstone)
curlyhairedboy

Re: NewSpyderBie

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Hi and welcome! a good image hosting site is imgur.com; after uploading your pictures you can link them in your posts - if the link ends in a .jpg or .png, you can use the image tags to show them directly.
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Marcel,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

Welcome to the fourm Macel! When you post pics you might have to compress the file size in order for them show up. Took me awhile to figure that out. I'm sure there are folks here on the fourm that know a LOT more about this than I do. :)
"No matter where you go, there you are"
toomzz

Post by toomzz »

Spyderfookus wrote:Hi there!

I've just entered this forum to learn a lot from you all!

I was introduced to the 'bug' and liked it a lot. Then I started with Slysz Bowie (for camping) due to super sales man @NickShabazz :)

Then quickly after that I acquired also the Caly3.5 and the Chapparal and the tri-angle-sharpmaker (very smart tool!)
I use the slicers mostly in the kitchen!

and now Techno on its way to join the Slysz Bowie and to use it as an EDC.

NB just figuring out how to place photo's in an easy way (is that through file upload or usage of the [photo insert])?

cheers Marcel
Hi Marcel, welcome. Your name sounds Dutch, where are you from?
Spyderfookus

Post by Spyderfookus »

Its a french name....

But indeed...Dutch it is :)
Ed Schempp (Barong, Bowie, Persian C83 and 75mm), Techno-1; Brad Southard Flipper (brown & black and Tolk Flipper), PITS; Dice and Domino, Ikuchi; Caly3.5 VG10; Chapparal; Dragonfly, PM2 M4 Mantra M4; Manix XL M4, Gayle Bradley 2 M4, Benchmade Super Freek M4, Chris Reeve small sebenza 31 and Mnandi and Spuyderco Sharpmaker and Worksharp (Precision Adjust, Guided Field, Wedstone)
Malplaquet

Post by Malplaquet »

Hiya, I'm newish around here too. My first Spyderco was the ZDP 189 Dragonfly, which was followed by the micarta Street Beat and most recently the Hundred Pacer with the Pattada in the mail.

This is my first forum, and I don't really do social media either, so I may be slow to pick up internet social & technicall skills.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome to the forum Marcel
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Welcome Marcel & Malplaquet!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Spyderfookus

Post by Spyderfookus »

first upload of picture :)