What Spyderco are you giving for Christmas?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
cheeseheaded

What Spyderco are you giving for Christmas?

Post by cheeseheaded »

I'm gifting three Lady Bugs, two Spydie edge salts and one purple plain edge.

Merry Christmas to All!
SharpieB

Re: What Spyderco are you giving for Christmas?

Post by SharpieB »

Cool. Very nice of you.

None being given by me. Hopefully I am GETTING a Spyderco or two though. :cool:
KnickKnackCity

Post by KnickKnackCity »

My father is getting a couple more SE K04s to finish off his steak knife set and my lovely girlfriend is getting a blurple S110V Para 3 with my MXG gear shorty deep carry clip until the purple Lynch NW titanium's are back in stock. Have converted both to Spyderco loyalists. Merry Christmas all.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Merry Christmas everyone!

My mother will be getting a K11 Cooks Knife this year! :spyder:
-Nick :bug-red
2 bears

Post by 2 bears »

Raffir Noble Chaparrels for my Son and Son-in-law. Got myself some new micarta scales for a Manix 2, and finally pulled the trigger on BHQs M-4 Military
SF Native

Post by SF Native »

Raffir noble chap for my dad.
Merry Christmas everyone.
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

I got my son Logan a Manbug H1 Rescue blade. It was the first one open, and immediately put to use :)
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Gave my wife her first Spydie this year. The 6" SE utility in MBS-26. She loves the 4" so I got her one of her own now that she has stopped using quality knives on the granite and ceramic cutting blocks/boards.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

To my LEO son-in-law a Battlestation, my daughter a Positron, my son a Centofante Memory, my daughter-in-law a Cricket Blue Nishjin, a Native 5 to one grandson and a CE Tenacious to another grandson and Baliyos to a young granddaughter and grandson. My wife had already received a couple of Spydercos last year. This year I gave her a Cold Steel Gunsite II tanto to go with the pearl handled Gunsite Colt CCO I gave her for her birthday.
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
vinnyd34

Post by vinnyd34 »

image1.jpeg
Delica 4, half-serrated to my son.
Good luck and stay sharp! :D
Delica G-2 Serrated x2, Delica Serrated AUS-8, Delica 4 ZDP-189, Delica 4 Semi VG-10, Para 2 CPM S110V, Manix 2 Maxamet, Para 2 Cruwear, Byrd Cara Cara 2 G10, Polestar BD-1, Calypso Jr Superblue.