more zome?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
cELLiBAIt

more zome?

Post by cELLiBAIt »

So now, finally after a long while of owning 'other' knives, I am a paid up member of the Spyderco owners club with my recent acquisition of a sharpmaker and an Endura 4 Zome, and am very happy with both items - i even enjoyed the SM's instructional dvd...
however, as much as i don't really want or need any more reasons to buy another knife, i do think the Zome finish should be extended to other models, in particular the Military and Police models.
Just a suggestion.

Thank you Spyderco, happy thanksgiving!
clovisc

Re: more zome?

Post by clovisc »

I'd like to see more zome, for sure. The camo-like colors used on the E4, D4, and FRN dragonfly are excellent. (Although, may have contributed to my losing my zome E4!!!) Can zome be used on G10?

I'd be very curious to see how exactly the dye is applied to the scales.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I would like to see more Zome, but please, no more green on yellow that looks like a puked up ball park hotdog.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
jdw

Post by jdw »

I really like the idea of Zome but I wish they could figure out a different color combination than the current offerings.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

I like the Zome, but I'd like to see different colors and patterns too. For example a color stripe might look good.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
cELLiBAIt

Post by cELLiBAIt »

Right now, if Spyderco could do a custom build-a-knife with any of their form factors, finishes, and blades - i'd probably order a UK Penknife with a black H1 SE blade and yellow and black zome scales in G10 (if possible).
;)