Dice - Get One before they are Gone

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
dreadpirate

Dice - Get One before they are Gone

Post by dreadpirate »

I got a Spyderco Dice as they can be had for a discount at Knife Center and are discontinued. This knife really exceeded expectations. Nice ergos and easy to carry. Great blade steel. Recommended. I can also recommend the Domino, but the Dice really fits well in the pocket.
bouhunter

Re: Dice - Get One before they are Gone

Post by bouhunter »

Got one last week from Knives Plus for 109.00. Great knife for that price. It's in my pocket right now :)
cELLiBAIt

Post by cELLiBAIt »

and in the UK, £159 from heinnie.com
;)
fanglekai

Post by fanglekai »

Just snagged one from Knives Plus for $110 shipped. I've been on the fence about the Dice but I've been wanting a smaller knife for office carry. The Sage 2 has been great, but I like my Domino so much it's past time to get a Dice. Thanks for the heads up.
DigDug72

Post by DigDug72 »

Carryin mine from KC today too, what a great little knife! I had one a while ago, and had modded it into an even tinier knife that I never use. Don't know what I was thinking, other than ' rabid irrational mod-lust' musta kicked in overdrive. Been kicking myself ever since, and finally bought one again. Not modding this one, except chamfering the CF scale edge a bit.
fanglekai

Post by fanglekai »

I got my Dice last Wednesday. Fit and finish is great, as with all my Taichung models. The blade is centered, the grind is even. However, it was very dull out of the box. This was probably the dullest Spyderco out of the box I've ever had. It didn't look used but maybe it was a return or just a fluke. Either way it's sharp now. I had to put a drop of oil on the detent ball because the action was very gritty out of the box. It's been smoothing out and the flipping action is great. With time I expect it'll be as smooth as my Domino. Great little knife.