PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Wrathhog

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Post by Wrathhog »

If I were king, there would be no red knives.
anycal

Post by anycal »

Two threads for the same knife, ~700 views, 40 posts within few hours, during business hours. And then there is BF.

This one looks popular. I am in. The color is selling point as I already have the BBS blue.

Since this thread has a more descriptive title, I say we keep only it going?
Peter
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Larry_Mott wrote:I do hope they will rub off on the Para 3. I don't want or need any more PM2's
I'm with you there Larry, bring on the Para 3 exclusives :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

jalcon wrote:Hmm....interesting. Wonder how many this run will be?
I believe it’s around 1,200 of which about 200 goes to Collector’s Club and the remaining approximately 1,000 sold by DLT.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

Think they will sell out before they ship or are the days of Para2 frenzy over?
ImageX

Post by ImageX »

These exclusives are hard for me to ignore.... so I buy them instead. :spyder:
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

ABX2011 wrote:Think they will sell out before they ship or are the days of Para2 frenzy over?
You can still find the ParaMilitary2 52100/CF Sprint at most dealers and it has been out for a few weeks now.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
rivy

Post by rivy »

RamZar wrote:
ABX2011 wrote:Think they will sell out before they ship or are the days of Para2 frenzy over?
You can still find the ParaMilitary2 52100/CF Sprint at most dealers and it has been out for a few weeks now.
I skipped that one. The CF is peel ply and 52100 doesn’t intrigue me enough. This one is cheaper and with M390, I bet this version goes much faster than the 52100.
ImageX

Post by ImageX »

RamZar wrote:
That actually kind of surprises me. There was a huge frenzy for the 52100 Military and everyone was so pumped for the PM2 version over a year ago when it was announced. Then it arrived.... apparently long after the frenzy dissipated. :confused:
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

rivy wrote:
RamZar wrote:
I skipped that one. The CF is peel ply and 52100 doesn’t intrigue me enough. This one is cheaper and with M390, I bet this version goes much faster than the 52100.
I agree. I skipped it as well even though I got the Military 52100/CF. The lower price of the M390/Red G-10 helps and since you get an extra $10 off each in quantities of 2+ that should accelerate sales.
jdw

Post by jdw »

Wrathhog wrote:If I were king, there would be no red knives.
Oh man, you'll get over it. The Vols will be good again and it won't matter as much. As a Sooner it took me at least a couple of years to get used to orange knives. ;)
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
swigert

Post by swigert »

I’ll have to see in hand pics of this red first.
Wrathhog

Post by Wrathhog »

jdw wrote:
Oh man, you'll get over it. The Vols will be good again and it won't matter as much. As a Sooner it took me at least a couple of years to get used to orange knives. ;)
Thanks for the positive words but I don't think anything good is coming out of the Vols anytime soon. It's tough being a Vol fan. :D
Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

I too broke down and ordered one. I'm a sucker for any different variation of a Para 2. :)
Last edited by Sushimoto on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Wrathhog wrote:
jdw wrote:
Thanks for the positive words but I don't think anything good is coming out of the Vols anytime soon. It's tough being a Vol fan. :D
Maybe even tougher being a Gator fan. With 9 players out for "legal problems" :o and many injuries it's gonna be a long rest of the season. I'm on the fence about this one. Have so many Para's it's certainly not needed. I'm waiting to see what it looks life in real life.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Yes, I think they'll sell out quick, however this was a big surprise drop. Unless you're on dlt's mailing list, in here, or on a certain facebook group, you probably have no idea yet.
Wrathhog

Post by Wrathhog »

Tdog wrote:
Wrathhog wrote:
jdw wrote:
Maybe even tougher being a Gator fan. With 9 players out for "legal problems" :o and many injuries it's gonna be a long rest of the season. I'm on the fence about this one. Have so many Para's it's certainly not needed. I'm waiting to see what it looks life in real life.
In your defense, at least your AD didn't hire a guy that played the flute in the high school band to be your head coach. Nothing against band members, they just don't generally make great football coaches. Almost as bad as, well....red knives! :p
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Spydergirl88 wrote:man I love DLT
Well, you ought to try a B. L. T. ;)
- best wishes, Jazz.
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

Well I ordered one. I think at this price and with the volume discount that these will sell out quickly.
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

This is very interesting. It will be very hard to resist buying one of these.