PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
JRinFL
Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:30 am
Location: Unfashionable West End of the Galaxy

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby JRinFL » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

I'm beginning to think that Bento Box might have the right idea here.
Used to be JR in CT with a much earlier join date. :rolleyes: :spyder: Native in 440v was my gateway Spyderco! :spyder:

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby TkoK83Spy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:38 am
steelcity16 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 am
at least all of the flippers are having to work now for that $40 profit...their hourly profit is going down to near burger flipping levels :D
Where do you see a "$40" profit for ANYONE that sells a sprint? If Joe blow pays $150 and sells for $250, that's $100. Doesn't matter if he bought 1 or 4
You would have to pay $25 in Ebay fees. So $75 profit...and that's if Joe Blow were willing to pay $250 in the first place, with the additional taxes added to Ebay now. I'm telling ya, flippers aren't going to be nearly as successful on Ebay anymore. Unless $20-$40 really gets your jollies.
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
skybladefromthe
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:06 am

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby skybladefromthe » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:53 am

Thanks! I am trying a few different browsers and they're showing the same errors.

User avatar
skybladefromthe
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:06 am

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby skybladefromthe » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:54 am

Back on the site with a coming soon page. 9:54. I guess the word really got out about this one.

User avatar
JRinFL
Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:30 am
Location: Unfashionable West End of the Galaxy

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby JRinFL » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am

5 more minutes for me, then I leave them all for you guys. A redundant pocket knife is not worth this time waste.
Used to be JR in CT with a much earlier join date. :rolleyes: :spyder: Native in 440v was my gateway Spyderco! :spyder:

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3518
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby TkoK83Spy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:57 am

I didn't even want one of these, but now I kind of do...it's like an elusive unicorn. Would feel like an honor to come away with one haha.
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Sober_Survival » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:38 am
steelcity16 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 am
at least all of the flippers are having to work now for that $40 profit...their hourly profit is going down to near burger flipping levels :D
Where do you see a "$40" profit for ANYONE that sells a sprint? If Joe blow pays $150 and sells for $250, that's $100. Doesn't matter if he bought 1 or 4
You would have to pay $25 in Ebay fees. So $75 profit...and that's if Joe Blow were willing to pay $250 in the first place, with the additional taxes added to Ebay now. I'm telling ya, flippers aren't going to be nearly as successful on Ebay anymore. Unless $20-$40 really gets your jollies.

Gotcha. Didn't realize eBay charged 10%! For $20-40 I'd rather keep said knife. :)
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

FullFlatMind
Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 9:40 am

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby FullFlatMind » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:01 am

I'm not after this knife, I just came to watch the madness. I have been fully entertained for an hour. The suspense!

rangefinder
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:19 am

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby rangefinder » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:02 am

I don't care about this drop, so the issues aren't raising my blood pressure. But if anyone from DLT is reading this thread later, you should be a bit more proactive about letting people know what's going on.

I checked their Instagram feed and the post there about the drop has lots of angry comments, but (AFAIK) no response from DLT. I checked their Twitter feed, and it hasn't been updated since 2018! I finally checked their Facebook page (I don't do FB myself, so it's not something I check right away) and they DID post a terse update there:
DLT Trading
23 mins (7/17/19, 9:36AM)
Right now our servers are down.
We are not taking orders over the phone but we are answering your calls.
We are working on addressing this situation as it develops.
We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the inconveniences!

So I guess FB is the place to check for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/DLTTrading/

EDIT @ 10:15AM PDT: They just added an update to the Instagram feed saying basically "we're down, more info later": https://www.instagram.com/p/B0BpvzPgVvq/
Last edited by rangefinder on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
steelcity16
Member
Posts: 3371
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby steelcity16 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:02 am

Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

Word is they are going to have a new 'start time' for the PM2

Your word? So we can all go back to work and you get your precious extra knife to flip this Christmas? Sure thing...refresh...refresh...refresh...
:spyder: CRU-CARTA THEM ALL! :spyder:

User avatar
JRinFL
Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:30 am
Location: Unfashionable West End of the Galaxy

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby JRinFL » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:03 am

I'm out, they are all yours! Good luck.

This was like one of those carnival rides that spins you around, fun for minute, then you just want to get off.
Used to be JR in CT with a much earlier join date. :rolleyes: :spyder: Native in 440v was my gateway Spyderco! :spyder:

User avatar
ferider
Member
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:41 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby ferider » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:03 am

Finally up !

I just ordered two.

:
:

Just kidding. :D

User avatar
skybladefromthe
Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:06 am

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby skybladefromthe » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:05 am

The site seems more responsive. A good sign perhaps. Back to being slow. 10:06. Coming soon, 10:07. Coming soon 10:11. Refresh.

User avatar
Liquid Cobra
Member
Posts: 6326
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: British Columbia, CANADA

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Liquid Cobra » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 am

Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:38 am
steelcity16 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 am
at least all of the flippers are having to work now for that $40 profit...their hourly profit is going down to near burger flipping levels :D
Where do you see a "$40" profit for ANYONE that sells a sprint? If Joe blow pays $150 and sells for $250, that's $100. Doesn't matter if he bought 1 or 4
You would have to pay $25 in Ebay fees. So $75 profit...and that's if Joe Blow were willing to pay $250 in the first place, with the additional taxes added to Ebay now. I'm telling ya, flippers aren't going to be nearly as successful on Ebay anymore. Unless $20-$40 really gets your jollies.

Gotcha. Didn't realize eBay charged 10%! For $20-40 I'd rather keep said knife. :)

Just sell it in bladeforums..
Most recently acquired: DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Sober_Survival » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 am

steelcity16 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:02 am
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

Word is they are going to have a new 'start time' for the PM2

Your word? So we can all go back to work and you get your precious extra knife to flip this Christmas? Sure thing...refresh...refresh...refresh...
No, word from DLT.
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Sober_Survival » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:13 am

Liquid Cobra wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 am
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:38 am


Where do you see a "$40" profit for ANYONE that sells a sprint? If Joe blow pays $150 and sells for $250, that's $100. Doesn't matter if he bought 1 or 4
You would have to pay $25 in Ebay fees. So $75 profit...and that's if Joe Blow were willing to pay $250 in the first place, with the additional taxes added to Ebay now. I'm telling ya, flippers aren't going to be nearly as successful on Ebay anymore. Unless $20-$40 really gets your jollies.

Gotcha. Didn't realize eBay charged 10%! For $20-40 I'd rather keep said knife. :)

Just sell it in bladeforums..
Roger that. Thanks.
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

ihped1
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:40 pm
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby ihped1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am

This has brought out the worst in a lot of people, lol.

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Sober_Survival » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 am

ihped1 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am
This has brought out the worst in a lot of people, lol.
Ya think? Lol sad.
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5165
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Sharp Guy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 am

I got mine! Relatively painless too! :)

Image
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5165
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: PM2 Red G-10 M390 at DLT Trading?!?!

Postby Sharp Guy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 am
ihped1 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am
This has brought out the worst in a lot of people, lol.
Ya think? Lol sad.
Some of the stuff I'm reading in the FB groups is sad
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AmpliFyre, AwayFromMySpydieHole, Bing [Bot], brianeberhart, Buddafucco, elena86, Google [Bot], JMM, MSN [Bot], Spydergirl88, tangent, TkoK83Spy, Wartstein and 33 guests