MXG Deep Carry Clip on My Fluted Ti Native

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ricechrispy

MXG Deep Carry Clip on My Fluted Ti Native

Post by ricechrispy »

About a week ago I finally receive my grail knife (Fluted Ti Native) thanks to it being heavily discounted after it was discontinued. The day I got it, i bumped into the corner of my granite countertop while it was clipped to my pocket and I put a little dent in the corner of the handle scale! I immediately looked into deep carry clips to keep this from happening again and settled on a MXG Gear clip. Shipping was super fast and cheap. I couldn't be happier with the clip. Now the knife is totally hidden in my pocket and I think the clip looks even better than the stock clip. The clip is also less obtrusive when holding the knife than the original clip was. I don't have any affiliation with MXG Gear. Just really satisfied with them and want to pass on the recommendation to anyone looking for a deep carry clip for their Native (or just about any other Spyderco model).

ZrowsN1s

Re: MXG Deep Carry Clip on My Fluted Ti Native

Post by ZrowsN1s »

ricechrispy wrote:About a week ago I finally receive my grail knife (Fluted Ti Native) thanks to it being heavily discounted after it was discontinued. ....
That looks really nice! :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
shaztec

Post by shaztec »

Nice. I feel the factory clip doesn’t do the knife justice and I’m also waiting on one of these clips for my native fluted ti
shaztecs_knives on instagram
ricechrispy

Post by ricechrispy »

shaztec wrote:Nice. I feel the factory clip doesn’t do the knife justice and I’m also waiting on one of these clips for my native fluted ti
You’ll love it. I’m already considering a bronze one for my 2013 (dark green) forum Native.
dman62

Post by dman62 »

I've got a few MXG's on PM2's and a Millie, will be getting more to convert the rest to low riders. Congrats on that Native, it's a beauty!
ricechrispy

Post by ricechrispy »

Thanks. I love it.