Nirvana 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Liquid Cobra

Re: Nirvana 2

Post by Liquid Cobra »

After the Nirvana Peter released the Nirvana 2.0 (which I own). Word on the street is that he is going to do another Nirvana (3.0?) as a flipper.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
haayema

Post by haayema »

I've handled Spyderco's interpretation of Peter Rassenti's Paysan during the Spyderco Meet in Amsterdam. Wonderfull blade and I really hope the Paysan will make it to the Spyderco line-up!
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

haayema wrote:I've handled Spyderco's interpretation of Peter Rassenti's Paysan during the Spyderco Meet in Amsterdam. Wonderfull blade and I really hope the Paysan will make it to the Spyderco line-up!
Are you sure that wasn’t the custom?
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Gsg9

Post by Gsg9 »

if Nirvana didn't fly off the shelves I'm interested to see if a new integral shows-up anytime soon, because it makes a lot of sense economically :D

new catalog is just around the corner, Paysan is most welcomed

so is Slysz Swayback :D
haayema

Post by haayema »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
haayema wrote:I've handled Spyderco's interpretation of Peter Rassenti's Paysan during the Spyderco Meet in Amsterdam. Wonderfull blade and I really hope the Paysan will make it to the Spyderco line-up!
Are you sure that wasn’t the custom?
I was quite sure, but now you have me second-guessing...
Can't imagine Eric would've brought a custom Peter Rassenti Paysan to be honest. I really think it was one of the first prototypes we held in Amsterdam.
Tyrdle

Post by Tyrdle »

Nirvana 2 (or close) is out! You can see it in the shot show video here. https://youtu.be/QMGfJQl6jVc?t=18m44s Seems like Spyderco has answered our call and has given us a satin finished Rassenti integral with a lockbar insert.
:spyder: Turtles can have knives too, right? :spyder:
Aus-8 Delica 1 ATS-55 Endura UK Penknife
Positron Mamba Blurple PM2
rivy

Post by rivy »

Tyrdle wrote:Nirvana 2 (or close) is out! You can see it in the shot show video here. https://youtu.be/QMGfJQl6jVc?t=18m44s Seems like Spyderco has answered our call and has given us a satin finished Rassenti integral with a lockbar insert.
That's awesome. What's the blade length on it? Looks long, 3.4-3.7 would be perfect.
rybu0305

Post by rybu0305 »

Very excited. Can’t wait to see the price. Should be cheaper than the Nirvana
More CBBL please!
Delica 4 Brown, Manix 2 G10 S110V, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, KC Endura HAP40 pakkawood, Sliverax, Kapara, Manix 2 Rex45, Manix 2 4v, Ivory Straight Stretch
Tyrdle

Post by Tyrdle »

rybu0305 wrote:Very excited. Can’t wait to see the price. Should be cheaper than the Nirvana
What makes you think it will be cheaper?
:spyder: Turtles can have knives too, right? :spyder:
Aus-8 Delica 1 ATS-55 Endura UK Penknife
Positron Mamba Blurple PM2