Spyderco T-Shirts

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Candyman

Re: Spyderco T-Shirts

Post by Candyman »

I bought one of each! Been waiting to rock a new Spyderco shirt for a long time!!

Rich (Candyman)
Think for yourself
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Richierich252000 wrote:I bought one of each! Been waiting to rock a new Spyderco shirt for a long time!!

Rich (Candyman)
You did? Now that one couldn't have payed off much at the betting office ;) :D
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Richierich252000 wrote:I bought one of each! Been waiting to rock a new Spyderco shirt for a long time!!

Rich (Candyman)
I'm disappointed in you Rich. I would've expected you to buy 2 of each!! :D
embry386

Post by embry386 »

These sound super cool, but I'm going to wait til I can see the photos before ordering. Also, fingers crossed they come in extra small...
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Woohoo! Mail call from the mothership!

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

Sharp Guy wrote:Woohoo! Mail call from the mothership!

I got mine in as well but they were waaayy too small for what the size I ordered. I ordered xl but it fits like a medium- large. Exchanging for a bigger size.

Do yours fit good Sharp Guy?
Babalu32

Post by Babalu32 »

Where can I order a sticker? I like the purple/pink one.
tonijedi

Post by tonijedi »

If they're 30 bucks in the US they'll cost 50€ in Europe ahahahah
Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

Sweet, I'm going to have to place my order. Looking forward to wearing some Spyderco "knife aficionado" apperal. I'm just wondering about the sizing. I wear an XL. From what I've heard that two of the prints are pre shrunk cotton, and the other two designs are 50/50 blend. Maybe we could get some more input from people, as orders start rolling in.
Last edited by Sushimoto on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Wow finally! Very cool. I need a few clips also, might give the SFO a ring tomorrow.
Going back to Caly.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Tabo wrote:Do yours fit good Sharp Guy?
Sushimoto wrote:Maybe we could get some more input from people, as orders start rolling in.
I'm 5' 10' 165# thin build. The t-shirts I buy really depends on the shirt. Sometimes a large fits well sometimes a medium is better. I saw pics where someone was showing off their new Spydie shirts. They were large and they looked big to me. So I asked about the two shirts I liked when I ordered. I was told they were preshrunk cotton and none of the Spyderco crew had complained about them shrinking. So I took a chance and I ordered medium. Glad I did. They fit great. Providing they don't shrink I think they'll be fine. The large would've definitely been too long for me.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Babalu32 wrote:Where can I order a sticker? I like the purple/pink one.
I asked nicely when I ordered my shirts through the SFO.
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

Those look sharp, thanks for sharing Pat! I’ll order some soon.
Josh
Hopweaver

Post by Hopweaver »

TazKristi wrote:They are authentic and official. SFO is working to get all of them up on the website. :)

Kristi

Cool. New Spyderco tshirts are going on the Christmas List!
:bug-red Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :bug-red
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

The black and blue ones are on the website now. Just ordered a black one, probably order that green one when it pops up too.
Josh
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Woo! Will be ordering some this week!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
dplafoll

Post by dplafoll »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sushimoto wrote:Maybe we could get some more input from people, as orders start rolling in.
I'm 5' 10' 165# thin build. The t-shirts I buy really depends on the shirt. Sometimes a large fits well sometimes a medium is better. I saw pics where someone was showing off their new Spydie shirts. They were large and they looked big to me. So I asked about the two shirts I liked when I ordered. I was told they were preshrunk cotton and none of the Spyderco crew had complained about them shrinking. So I took a chance and I ordered medium. Glad I did. They fit great. Providing they don't shrink I think they'll be fine. The large would've definitely been too long for me.
So, I'm not too far off from you in size. And "fit great" means different things to different people. I like my shirts to hug my torso but not be "look at my pecs" tight. Would you say the medium fits that description?
Patrick LaFollette
Current: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Chaparral 1, Techno 1, Delica 4 HAP-40, Dragonfly 2 HAP-40, Mantra 1, Ladybug Salt Hawkbill, Nirvana CPM, Endura 4 HAP-40, Sage 4, Para Military 2 CPM Cru-Wear, Sage 5, Caly3 HAP40, Sliverax, Lil' Nilakka, Chaparral Raffir Noble, Zulu, Manbug HAP40, Meerkat HAP40, Sage 1/Sage 2/Sage 3 CF, Introvert, Techno 2
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

dplafoll wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:
So, I'm not too far off from you in size. And "fit great" means different things to different people. I like my shirts to hug my torso but not be "look at my pecs" tight. Would you say the medium fits that description?
I would say your description is fair. So far I've only worn the green one and it's comfortable on me. The sizing of the medium is kind of strange. The end of sleeves are about halfway up my biceps and are little snug but the bottom of the shirt is about right. Any longer and the shirt would be too long. I'm glad I didn't order large size for that reason.
dplafoll

Post by dplafoll »

Sharp Guy wrote:
dplafoll wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:
I would say your description is fair. So far I've only worn the green one and it's comfortable on me. The sizing of the medium is kind of strange. The end of sleeves are about halfway up my biceps and are little snug but the bottom of the shirt is about right. Any longer and the shirt would be too long. I'm glad I didn't order large size for that reason.
Thanks for the description! I'm with you on the "do I order a small or a medium?", because when you're tall and skinny you have to balance shirt length and shirt diameter. :D
Patrick LaFollette
Current: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Chaparral 1, Techno 1, Delica 4 HAP-40, Dragonfly 2 HAP-40, Mantra 1, Ladybug Salt Hawkbill, Nirvana CPM, Endura 4 HAP-40, Sage 4, Para Military 2 CPM Cru-Wear, Sage 5, Caly3 HAP40, Sliverax, Lil' Nilakka, Chaparral Raffir Noble, Zulu, Manbug HAP40, Meerkat HAP40, Sage 1/Sage 2/Sage 3 CF, Introvert, Techno 2
Demon85z

Post by Demon85z »

Green and gray shirts are on the site now.
:bug-red-white I collect them all, and use them all! I use the excuse, "I'm trying to find the perfect one", but in reality, they are all perfect in their own way!