Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sirens1

Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Post by Sirens1 »

Knives Plus? This is unexpected & I hope they do the Endura as well !
Mushroom

Re: Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Post by Mushroom »

Wow, Delica in S30v is definitely something I'd like to try!

link -
https://www.knivesplus.com/spyderco-del ... zfpyl.html

Looks like Knivesplus is planning a VG10 Pink/Purple Zome Delica also!
-Nick :bug-red
Bdubs808

Re: Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Post by Bdubs808 »

Oh jeez. Time to sell more old knives so I can afford this Delica with U.S.A. blade steel ;)
Sirens1

Post by Sirens1 »

This has already been a costly year for me thanks to all of these releases! When will it end?!
animportant

Post by animportant »

Stretch please!
elena86

Post by elena86 »

What is this ? Sprint run or exclusive ? I hope not KP exclusive ....it would be prohibited for us europeans since these guys don't ship internationally :mad: Once again we are discriminated :(

Marius
Jumpin'Spyder

Post by Jumpin'Spyder »

elena86 wrote:What is this ? Sprint run or exclusive ? I hope not KP exclusive ....it would be prohibited for us europeans since these guys don't ship internationally :mad: Once again we are discriminated :(

Marius
I thinks so...pity :(

This is written on KP Site:
Spyderco Delica 4 Knife Flat Ground S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN Limited Exclusive

As usual for us European :mad: :mad: :mad:
tonijedi

Post by tonijedi »

What about an European group buy?
I'm sure I can't afford it but for those interested maybe someone could buy some and ship them over to this side of the world and someone here in EU could further mail them to the different people here.
bouhunter

Post by bouhunter »

At 77.00 that will be hard to say no to!
Sirens1

Post by Sirens1 »

bouhunter wrote:At 77.00 that will be hard to say no to!
I agree!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I would be willing to help those out on the other side of the pond.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
this_is_nascar

Post by this_is_nascar »

I'd be curious to find out how long this have been in the pipeline, versus, say the FRN Chaparral.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

This will be hard to pass up at this price. Agreed.

I could help as well if we need to get a few across the pond.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SG89

Post by SG89 »

this_is_nascar wrote:I'd be curious to find out how long this have been in the pipeline, versus, say the FRN Chaparral.
me too
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
Joris Mo

Post by Joris Mo »

animportant wrote:Stretch please!
Yes! +1 :)
Nice to finally see more Zome coming up.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

this_is_nascar wrote:I'd be curious to find out how long this have been in the pipeline, versus, say the FRN Chaparral.
Definitely a valid question. I too am looking forward to the frn chap and it has been a long wait. Hopefully soon!

Keep in mind that the zome delIca doesn't require a new mold to be made. I think we have been waiting on a pattern to be chosen and a mold to be made and approved on the chap.

Also, they are from different makers so they are not exactly in the same que.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
NickShabazz

Post by NickShabazz »

Wow. And not much pricier than stock. Hope Delica sprints with US steels continue to be a thing!
Mourning the Slysz Bowie and loving the rest of Spyderco's gems. Check out my reviews at https://www.youtube.com/c/nickshabazz!
sanman28

Post by sanman28 »

Awesome. Ill buy.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

The S30V is intriguing, but I am not sure about that yellow and green. I will have to see it first.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Wrathhog

Post by Wrathhog »

Knife of the year regardless of color for me. Hope they ordered plenty.