Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Rpp

Re: Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Post by Rpp »

I recalled green and yellow from the shot show so I rescued a picture from Photobucket. Pink and purple too.

kwselke

Re: Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife, Limited S30V with Yellow and Green Zome FRN, SP-C11ZFPYL

Post by kwselke »

I thought myself content with the six Delica 4s in my collection. I even passed on the Damascus Foliage Green and the HAP-40 Pakkawood models. The only thing that will keep this S30V Zome from becoming my seventh Delica is if they are all sold before I order one, and I'm on the email list to contact when they become available.
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

An S30V Delica is very intriguing, I would be into this. KP exclusive is not ideal though, don't think they ship to Canada :(
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Rpp wrote:I recalled green and yellow from the shot show so I rescued a picture from Photobucket. Pink and purple too.

not to derail the thread but what is that bottom knife? handle looks kind of like a hossom but frn.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
buccilli15

Post by buccilli15 »

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Rpp wrote:I recalled green and yellow from the shot show so I rescued a picture from Photobucket. Pink and purple too.

not to derail the thread but what is that bottom knife? handle looks kind of like a hossom but frn.
Handle for a folding saw ;) ...That'd be sooo cool!
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Handles for a Schempp Rock?
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SG89

Post by SG89 »

now that I've looked at more pictures of the hossom and schempp rock it seems that handle is neither... new model perhaps
Spydergirl88
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I just watched the video again and it look like the Rock to me. All the holes are in the exact same spots.
Capture.JPG
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SG89

Post by SG89 »

the schempp rock looks to have a smooth round shape and this one is more angular along the spine
Spydergirl88
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

What I really want to know is... is that an S30V FFG Zome DFly? Cause I'll take 2 :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Rpp

Post by Rpp »

ImageMore.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Red and black with DLC? Dang. I need to start putting some money aside for some of these.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
losinground

Post by losinground »

Never thought I would see American steel in a Delica.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

S30V Delica is a must buy.
Spider bite

Post by Spider bite »

That green and yellow looks like... a Green Bay Packers knife :(
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

It looks like this is a Lonestar Wholesale exclusive, I hope that means it will be available at other dealers.

I'd be in for one of these, but may end up swapping the S30V blade into different handles. I'll have to see how the zome looks in person.
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

NickShabazz wrote:Wow. And not much pricier than stock. Hope Delica sprints with US steels continue to be a thing!
Yeah, the price surprised me as well. This one definitely has my interest. I look forward to seeing some pics of it.
Chris

Haves: Lava, Delica 4 Sante Fe Stoneworks, Spy-DK x2,

Just say NO to lined FRN
kwselke

Post by kwselke »

Knives Plus now has a picture of the exclusive yellow/green. https://www.knivesplus.com/spyderco-del ... zfpyl.html Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I behold a beauty. I want it!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

That will look terrific with a ferric bath and stonewashed blade.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
this_is_nascar

Post by this_is_nascar »

I see more people purchasing this for the donor blade as opposed to the total offering itself.