Easily. I am pretty sure I could manage all my cutting needs in life with only 6 knives and I am pretty sure I could manage with only one Spyderco folder but what fun would that be?
They would be mostly fixed blades as I love to cook and love the outdoors. I have tons of folders but I am fully aware that I could get by with only one.
1) Dexter Russell Chinese Cleaver (if I had a K08 Santoku it could go here as well)
2) Sprig (can be used as a paring knife and as a game processing knife)
3) Southfork ( I need a hunting knife and it can be used in the kitchen as a carving knife)
4) Rapala fillet knife (I hope Spyderco makes a fillet knife soon)
5) Bradley Bowie (a do everything hard use knife and a good knife for woods bumming)
6) Cruwear Military (It could easily be my only folder)
I would need my leatherman wave too.