Pink Delica?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Rinzler

Re: Pink Delica?

Post by Rinzler »

A dragonfly with a pink grip and all blacked out blade and hardware. Now that would be sweet!
BenB8290

Post by BenB8290 »

It should be a permanent color. I bought a pink Delica PE in 2009 and my wife has since claimed it, but it’s a very cool knife. I still like that pink PM2 and Native 5 LW.
uuelle

Post by uuelle »

I recently got into the hobby and I am glad to have discovered that pink and teal are in the palette for certain models or sprint runs. (Sal, if you are seeing this), anecdotally, I feel that they help diffuse the social stigma associated with EDCing a knife in metropolitan cities in Canada. Looking forward to these pink Delica 4s when they are ready.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:27 pm
I spoke with management today and we'll plan on bringing the Delica ad D'fly in pink back into the line. We'll have to change something so as not to hurt earlier models. Maybe a blade shape change. Still full flat.

We'll look at other models after watching demand.

sal

Maybe the needed change could be to bring them as production models in Cruwear??? We really need some Cruwear production models and this would likely add a boost to sales that could help them remain strong sellers in the lineup since there are no other Cruwear options out there. I would be all over some Neon Pink Cruwear Delicas, Dragonflies, and Enduras. GITD Neon Pink would be even cooler! Throw in an option for TiCN coated as well and I'd buy a handful of each! :D
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Mini2white

Post by Mini2white »

I will be all over it when a pink Delica comes out.

Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

^^ NICE

Glad to see there’s love for more pink. My wife and girls would approve. And +1 on cruwear! I’d like to try elmax too.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

^^ Dang, I want an FRN Cricket so bad. I would love to see them do a Cricket LW 2 with bidirectional scales on both sides and a wire clip be in both SE and PE. Pink would be cool with me.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:27 pm
I spoke with management today and we'll plan on bringing the Delica ad D'fly in pink back into the line. We'll have to change something so as not to hurt earlier models. Maybe a blade shape change. Still full flat.

We'll look at other models after watching demand.

sal

That was pretty quick! What a great surprise to have the TiCN version. Never saw that one coming!! :D

So maybe Pink TiCN and Satin Dragonflies in Reveal 7?? Pink Spyderhawk H1 SE Salt perhaps? That and a Pink TiCN Endura would be awesome. I'd buy a few of each.