Any news on Lc200N Native?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpyderEdgeForever

Any news on Lc200N Native?

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

I remember the release of the limited-edition Fire Fighter Natives with lc200n steel blades. Are there any updates or news of when some form of Native folder with lc200n blade will be released for general sale to the public? I wouldn't mind if it was satin or coated blade, either way if its the lc200n stainless, and FRN handle, that = excellent. :)
tonijedi

Re: Any news on Lc200N Native?

Post by tonijedi »

I'd be interested if it's part of the salt series, that is, if all the hardware is also corrosion proof.
ZMW

Post by ZMW »

agreed, the entire knife should be (and I think would be) corrosion proof. Native package and LC200n, that would be tough to pass on - for a second time. Still kicking myself for not grabbing the previous sprint run
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Y'all want it combo edge like the Never Summer sprint? Just curious since most here view combo edges like having a third ear
osprey

Post by osprey »

plain edge, please
ZMW

Post by ZMW »

twinboysdad wrote:Y'all want it combo edge like the Never Summer sprint? Just curious since most here view combo edges like having a third ear
I would be fine with combo, SE, or PE
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

As a converted N5 LW carrier, it is not enough blade length for CE. My opinion only. PE all the way on this one
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

twinboysdad wrote:Y'all want it combo edge like the Never Summer sprint? Just curious since most here view combo edges like having a third ear
Combo edges aren't my favorite, but I wouldn't trade my Combo Edge LC200N N5 in for a PE or a full SE version. For what I use it for, the combo edge is perfect.....
...however since I already have a combo edge LC200N N5 I'd like a PE version to match :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal