Native 5 FRN Leads Guns America Top Five Folding Knives

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Native 5 FRN Leads Guns America Top Five Folding Knives

Post by Mad Mac »

The Spyderco leads off the Top Five Folding Knives.
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
ZrowsN1s

Re: Native 5 FRN Leads Guns America Top Five Folding Knives

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Decent list :D Native 5 is in my top 5 for sure.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I think the base (S35VN) Native 5 LW is an excellent value. I bought mine off the Exchange for $55 and it's become one of my most carried/used knives. I've since bought many more expensive knives, even Natives that are way more expensive, but there's something about that particular knife that makes me smile.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
fanglekai

Post by fanglekai »

Can't say I agree with the rest of the list.
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

Easily at the top of that list. A more comprehensive list, though? It may fall a couple spots, but definitely in the top 10! Though I may be biased...I think you'd have to go pretty far down the list before finding anything that isn't a Spydie. :)
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
mb1

Post by mb1 »

Media lists like this are amusing. Interesting in one sense to see how non-knife nuts perceive the knife world.

Reminds me of a coworker once when he heard I was looking for a Spyderco...he said he had one (couldn't tell me which), and it didn't stay sharp very long. He advised me to get a Case. El oh el ....sheesh
- Mark

"Don't believe everything you think." -anonymous wise man