Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
holeshot

Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Post by holeshot »

At BladeOps
"No matter where you go, there you are"
Slumblor

Re: Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Post by Slumblor »

And knifeworks
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

knifeworks is out of stock already..
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Blade ops out too, managed to snag one
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

BHQ has stock
bouhunter

Post by bouhunter »

Slumblor wrote:BHQ has stock
Yep, ordered! :)
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

ordered!
Molle Ninja

Post by Molle Ninja »

Yes! BladeHQ! Got one.
bouhunter

Post by bouhunter »

This will be first Cruwear and first Para 3 for me. Caly 3 HAP40 on the way too (x2 actually). What a good way to start the week! And miles for the VISA :)
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

bouhunter wrote:This will be first Cruwear and first Para 3 for me. Caly 3 HAP40 on the way too (x2 actually). What a good way to start the week! And miles for the VISA :)

Same here! First Cru wear, First para 3, and a Caly 3 on pre order to boot. This weeks going to hurt but its better to ask for forgiveness than permission I suppose.. :cool:
Tekki

Post by Tekki »

Ordered mine from Blade HQ as well!!! Been waiting on this one since it was announced!!! Can't wait!!! This is my first time ordering from BHQ, how quickly is there turn around and shipping normally? Unfortunately I live all the way across the US in Va and they are located in Utah I think, so it might take a bit longer for shipping.
Molle Ninja

Post by Molle Ninja »

Tekki wrote:Ordered mine from Blade HQ as well!!! Been waiting on this one since it was announced!!! Can't wait!!! This is my first time ordering from BHQ, how quickly is there turn around and shipping normally? Unfortunately I live all the way across the US in Va and they are located in Utah I think, so it might take a bit longer for shipping.
Pretty prompt in my experience.
bouhunter

Post by bouhunter »

Tekki wrote:Ordered mine from Blade HQ as well!!! Been waiting on this one since it was announced!!! Can't wait!!! This is my first time ordering from BHQ, how quickly is there turn around and shipping normally? Unfortunately I live all the way across the US in Va and they are located in Utah I think, so it might take a bit longer for shipping.
I placed an order with BHQ last Wednesday and it's being delivered here in Michigan today. Not bad for the "free ground shipping" and a weekend included :)
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

and BHQ is out
Tekki

Post by Tekki »

BHQ Already sold out! Dang, I sure did get lucky today, I just happen to be on my lunch break, going back in now.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

I preordered from knife center. I called and talked to them, I won't get any from their first shipment, but I will from their next. And they seemed pretty sure they would be getting 2 shipments.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Smooth_Operater

Post by Smooth_Operater »

I wonder when the second shipment will be in?
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

They didn't even know when the first one was coming (they haven't gotten their first shipment yet). So I didn't ask.
I don't mind waiting as long as I get one.

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
Lumpy620

Post by Lumpy620 »

ZrowsN1s wrote:I preordered from knife center. I called and talked to them, I won't get any from their first shipment, but I will from their next. And they seemed pretty sure they would be getting 2 shipments.
Good to know they might have a rough estimate... I got my preorder in with them in what I would imagine to be pretty late. Last time I called inquiring about my place in "line" for a preorder, they couldn't tell me where I was in "line". Activating phone iquiry mode. :D
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Lumpy620 wrote:
ZrowsN1s wrote:I preordered from knife center. I called and talked to them, I won't get any from their first shipment, but I will from their next. And they seemed pretty sure they would be getting 2 shipments.
Good to know they might have a rough estimate... I got my preorder in with them in what I would imagine to be pretty late. Last time I called inquiring about my place in "line" for a preorder, they couldn't tell me where I was in "line". Activating phone iquiry mode. :D
I couldn't get any specific numbers but I asked how many do you usually get in a shipment, they said it depends, probably between 100-150 for this one (they didn't know). Then I asked how may had preordered, they said roughly 200 people. They said they couldn't confirm 100% for me, but they would be getting another shipment. They said they would take the preorder down Before they thought they would run out of knives to fill the orders, so obviously they think they will be getting a few more. How long the wait will be is another question.