Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ZrowsN1s

Re: Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Post by ZrowsN1s »

I've wanted a para 3 since they were first announced. It was very hard to wait for the awesome Sprints I knew would be coming.... this knife was well worth the wait. If my other knives were capable of being jealous, I think they would be :D

The MXG Clip is Awesome BTW! Really nice finish, great fit, and it doesn't interfere with my grip at all. Very pleased, I will be buying more of these.

I also like the little step they added to the lock interface.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
attila

Post by attila »

In stock at rivers edge cutlery. I'm really tempted to get a second one! :(
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
chuck_nunface

Post by chuck_nunface »

http://Www.Hand-tools.com claims to have them, or they're at least taking orders. Price is a couple of bucks higher and they charge shipping. I advise calling- friendly folks in LA.
chuck_nunface

Post by chuck_nunface »

attila wrote:In stock at rivers edge cutlery. I'm really tempted to get a second one! :(
I checked them again and they're out. :(
Bladewacked

Post by Bladewacked »

attila wrote:In stock at rivers edge cutlery. I'm really tempted to get a second one! :(

Thanks for the tip.
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

In stock at blade hq..
Josh
ivtecdaily

Post by ivtecdaily »

murphjd25 wrote:In stock at blade hq..
Ordered (hopefully) a backup. Thanks!
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

out of stock at BHQ

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
Jumpin'Spyder

Post by Jumpin'Spyder »

Hi Sal, please don't forget shipping a bunch to Lamnia Finland: they have it in catalogue but, asked for, they haven't anything yet about it.
Think about us, poor European Spydies :spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

Thanks so much :)
buccilli15

Post by buccilli15 »

Welp, this thread pursued me to order an MXG clip for my para 3 :D ...How long did shipping take?
Jumpin'Spyder

Post by Jumpin'Spyder »

buccilli15 wrote:Welp, this thread pursued me to order an MXG clip for my para 3 :D ...How long did shipping take?
Me too...Great clips but couldn't buy from Europe: only International Priority Shipping $ 40.00 for a $ 23.00 clip :eek: :eek: :eek:
Anyone in Europe knows if there is a reseller here? Thanks
chuck_nunface

Post by chuck_nunface »

www.knifeworks.com has them in stock
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

buccilli15 wrote:Welp, this thread pursued mse to order an MXG clip for my para 3 :D ...How long did shipping take?
Mine came in 3 days and one of the days was a Sunday, southern US, earlier this week. Still no Para 3 to put it on :(
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
buccilli15

Post by buccilli15 »

DougC-3 wrote:
buccilli15 wrote:Welp, this thread pursued mse to order an MXG clip for my para 3 :D ...How long did shipping take?
Mine came in 3 days and one of the days was a Sunday, southern US, earlier this week. Still no Para 3 to put it on :(
Thanks--I actually just received the shipping notice about two hours ago...I'm leaving a week from tomorrow on a 10 day hiking/camping trip, so was hoping it would arrive in time.

Keep looking for the Para 3 Cru Wear...it seems like most dealers have been getting their second shipment this week. Give Oso Grande a call--I know they were expecting more and will hold / take a pre-order. I've scored other hard-to-get sprint runs from them. :D
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

buccilli15 wrote:
DougC-3 wrote:
Thanks--I actually just received the shipping notice about two hours ago...I'm leaving a week from tomorrow on a 10 day hiking/camping trip, so was hoping it would arrive in time.

Keep looking for the Para 3 Cru Wear...it seems like most dealers have been getting their second shipment this week. Give Oso Grande a call--I know they were expecting more and will hold / take a pre-order. I've scored other hard-to-get sprint runs from them. :D
Thanks for the tips, but I think I have one coming ;)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

buccilli15 wrote:Welp, this thread pursued me to order an MXG clip for my para 3 :D ...How long did shipping take?
They were fast, 3 days. I got shipping updates from them at every stage too, from label creation to delivery. Very pleased with them. I'm thinking my blurple PM2 needs one of their blue shorty clips as well.

*Out of stock at Knife Works again.

chuck_nunface

Post by chuck_nunface »

Got mine yesterday. I was unsure if I wanted the para 3, as I prefer a larger blade and the pm2 is **** near perfect. I have to say, however, that the f&f is some of the nicest I've seen out of the box from Spyderco.
Ruudr

Post by Ruudr »

I'll wait for the Maxamet version. Like the darker grey scales and Maxamet is just awesome stuff!
greencobra

Post by greencobra »

got my shipping notice from kc today. best case sat delivery, if not, monday.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

greencobra wrote:got my shipping notice from kc today. best case sat delivery, if not, monday.
Glad you scored one :D I need to use the Cruwear a little more before I know how I feel about it, but steel aside the Para 3 itself is really nice. Fits in the hand and the pocket very well. I think I heard someone mention the cruwear sprint had a few tweeks from the standard, but I couldn't say what.