Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
anycal

Re: Para 3 sprint has dropped!

Post by anycal »

Had three days with this thing so far. Put it through little bit of everything. I forgot how much I like it.

Got the first one back in January. Used it for couple of months, beat it up a bit, then gave it away. Tough little knife. I am glad I replaced it! As an upgrade to boot!

I am very impressed with the edge and overall quality of this Para 3. As is the case with my PM2 and Military - I like this trio a lot. The consistency of quality from Spyderco is much appreciated. Nice work Golden!

Peter
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

hovan2yourknives wrote:
ZrowsN1s wrote:If you're intersted in learning more about the Yo2 check out this video. https://youtu.be/1ddOdONCCqU "evolution of the Yojimbo 2".
Dammit...I'm sold! Great video
Glad you liked the vid. Mike is a great resource of knowledge, if you liked that vid check out his Martial Blade Concepts page. http://www.martialbladeconcepts.com/

:D Ok I should probably stop talking about MBC and Yojimbo's on the PM3 thread now :o I think mine should be here in a day or 2 (MXG Clip too). Very excited about this one.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
greencobra

Post by greencobra »

i sent an email to kc this morning to see where i stand with these. just wondering if i'll get one from the next lot in. like most of you all i'd like to get my hands on one. we'll see!
greencobra

Post by greencobra »

greencobra wrote:i sent an email to kc this morning to see where i stand with these. just wondering if i'll get one from the next lot in. like most of you all i'd like to get my hands on one. we'll see!
well, can't get more non-committal than this...
Hello John,

These are gradually trickling in from the manufacturer. They're filling preorders on a first-come, first served basis, but I don't have a scheduled delivery date for the item, unfortunately. It is beyond our control, but we will absolutely keep you notified as they become available.

Regards,

Katelin
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

greencobra wrote:
greencobra wrote:i sent an email to kc this morning to see where i stand with these. just wondering if i'll get one from the next lot in. like most of you all i'd like to get my hands on one. we'll see!
well, can't get more non-committal than this...
Hello John,

These are gradually trickling in from the manufacturer. They're filling preorders on a first-come, first served basis, but I don't have a scheduled delivery date for the item, unfortunately. It is beyond our control, but we will absolutely keep you notified as they become available.

Regards,

Katelin
This seems to be their standard form response, I've gotten this exact email several times from them.
sustratiotes

Post by sustratiotes »

bouhunter

Post by bouhunter »

sustratiotes wrote:GPKnives has them back in stock.
http://www.gpknives.com/spyderco-para-3 ... knife.html
Got one last week but clicked on the link for grins. Yep they're gone.
thefly01

Post by thefly01 »

Mine arrived today. I have to say the fit and finish on these is spectacular! Clip from MXG on the way but I'm already enjoying this one.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

As did mine! Well done Spyderco!

Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
thefly01

Post by thefly01 »

ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

For anyone still looking who doesn't mind the hassle of international orders these just went up (a new forum member was nice enough to point this out in a different thread) 199.99 CAD = 158 US Dollars (i think)
https://www.warriorsandwonders.com/Spyd ... oming_Soon
Good Luck! Go get em! :D
Last edited by ZrowsN1s on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

ZrowsN1s wrote:For anyone still looking who doesn't mind the hassle of international orders these just went up (a new forum member was nice enough to point this out in a different thread)
https://www.warriorsandwonders.com/Spyd ... oming_Soon
Good Luck! Go get em! :D
Hey come on now, leave those for us Canadians. We have a hard enough time as it is! :D
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390

@liquid_cobra
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

^Lulz

toomzz

Post by toomzz »

Was able to snatch one for a reasonable price on internet....happy! I really wanted this blade!
Lumpy620

Post by Lumpy620 »

Out for delivery, and i have to go to work... now I play the waiting game. :eek: :D
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-31-07-56-12.png
bacmapei

Post by bacmapei »

Has Spyderco indicated how many units will be produced for this sprint? I've searched and found numbers from 600 to just under 2,000 and was curious as this will be my first knife purchase.
I almost grabbed a blurple PM2 instead, but the recent pics owners shared of their Para 3 cruwear changed my mind (again).
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

bacmapei wrote:Has Spyderco indicated how many units will be produced for this sprint? I've searched and found numbers from 600 to just under 2,000 and was curious as this will be my first knife purchase.
I almost grabbed a blurple PM2 instead, but the recent pics owners shared of their Para 3 cruwear changed my mind (again).
Welcome to the forum bacmapei, sprints are almost always 1200 pieces.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Koop

Post by Koop »

bacmapei wrote:Has Spyderco indicated how many units will be produced for this sprint? I've searched and found numbers from 600 to just under 2,000 and was curious as this will be my first knife purchase.
At the Spyderco Outlet in Golden I was told 1,200.
PM2 Camo DLC S30V - Chaparral XHP - Delica 4 VG-10 -Manix 2 LW CTS BD1 - Manix 2 LW KC Exclusive XHP - Tenacious 8Cr13MoV - Dragonfly VG10 - PM3 Sprint Cruwear Light Gray G10 - K08 Santoku
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

These make a nice pair :D

@liquid_cobra
chuck_nunface

Post by chuck_nunface »

Snagged one from Blade HQ just now. They were only up for a few minutes and now they're gone :( . I called to confirm and was told that I did in fact get one of the few they put up.