Para 3 Cruwear in stock..

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
attila

Re: Para 3 Cruwear in stock..

Post by attila »

It's sad that they let us down like that, and here I was saying that I have faith in KC's preordering... I still have a Caly 3 on preorder, and this news brings that into doubt, so I'll just wait and see.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
Spyder-fan

Post by Spyder-fan »

I was burned by them on the Cruwear Military pre-order. That was the first and last time I used their pre-order system.
Rhix

Post by Rhix »

I finally got the order cancellation from KC as well, 3 weeks after I asked Spyderco and they told me the Para 3 Cruwear shipments were already complete. KC assured me several times they were still getting them in, even though I knew no more were being sent out. I suspect they kept the preorders open with the intent of sending returned knives to fill part of those orders.I don’t know if they can do that, but if my order had been filled that late I would have inspected it very closely thinking someone else returned it for some reason.
:spyder:
Robert