Para 3 Cruwear in stock..

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bearfacedkiller

Re: Para 3 Cruwear in stock..

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Besides being the first Para3 sprint, the price was right.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Besides being the first Para3 sprint, the price was right.
It kind of slipped my mind because there are so many variants out already in standard production, but you are right this IS the first Para 3 Sprint :cool:
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
bacmapei

Post by bacmapei »

In stock @ BHQ
thespydy

Post by thespydy »

Says Out of Stock now. :^<
thespydy

Post by thespydy »

So I checked DLT Trading based on your BladeHQ update. It's now available there...even after I hit the buy button.
Good luck!
A.S.

Post by A.S. »

Dang. Must have just missed DLT. They sold out during my checkout. Appreciate the heads up!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Sooner State Knives is still showing stock, $27 more but hey just an FYI.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
thespydy

Post by thespydy »

A.S. wrote:Dang. Must have just missed DLT. They sold out during my checkout. Appreciate the heads up!
Obviously, I was quite lucky. And I got shipping notice this morning! :^>
bacmapei

Post by bacmapei »

I am new to following and searching for sprints. Is the Para 3 typical in that stock is slow to hit the retailers or is cruwear fully sold out already?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

bacmapei wrote:I am new to following and searching for sprints. Is the Para 3 typical in that stock is slow to hit the retailers or is cruwear fully sold out already?
Not fully sold out, SSK had some last I checked but sprints do seem to trickle in to other vendors after they initial gush so I'd keep checking.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

farnorthdan wrote:
bacmapei wrote:I am new to following and searching for sprints. Is the Para 3 typical in that stock is slow to hit the retailers or is cruwear fully sold out already?
Not fully sold out, SSK had some last I checked but sprints do seem to trickle in to other vendors after they initial gush so I'd keep checking.
Yeah not fully sold out but pretty close. I think if bacmapei really wants one they'd be wise to go ahead and order one from SSK. As far as I know, the only other dealer showing them in stock is BB and their price is a bit ridiculous. They're also available on eBay too but they're priced pretty high as well.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
toomzz

Post by toomzz »

:rolleyes: ......on to the S90V sprint!
Smooth_Operater

Post by Smooth_Operater »

I imagine the S90V Sprint will be crazy! Can't procrastinate on that one
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

If anyone is still looking, there is some available from a reputable seller on ebay, ships from Canada though so not sure how much it'll end up being.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPYDERCO-C223GP ... 1#shpCntId
bacmapei

Post by bacmapei »

That eBay listing is cheaper what I paid at Blades Canada, but I jumped to make sure I got one. I am Canadian so it was 15% harmonized sales tax on top of the knife plus shipping.
Last edited by bacmapei on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jumpin'Spyder

Post by Jumpin'Spyder »

Slumblor wrote:If anyone is still looking, there is some available from a reputable seller on ebay, ships from Canada though so not sure how much it'll end up being.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPYDERCO-C223GP ... 1#shpCntId
Thanks for the tip. I bought it because I couldn't read more about this knife without owning one :D
Hope trip from Canada to Italy will be safe
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

bacmapei wrote:That eBay listing is cheaper what I paid at Blades Canada, but I jumped to make sure I got one. I am Canadian so it was 15% harmonized sales tax on top of the knife plus shipping.
Yeah, W&W still has stock but their price is kinda crazy. Plus shipping and tax too!
Jumpin'Spyder

Post by Jumpin'Spyder »

All gone in a flash at caledon2. Luckily I subscribed this thread, so I got it :D :D :D
bacmapei

Post by bacmapei »

Now the outstanding decision on whether to order the next para 3 sprint from the USA, buy again from W&W or hope that caledon2 gets some stock and I don't miss it.
adancingmonkey

Post by adancingmonkey »

Knife Center is still showing available for preorder.
Current favorite: Manix 2 with carbon fiber scales and cru-ware.