I just got a Matriarch 2 lightweight and I'm a little infatuated with it. I didn't think I'd want to carry it all the time, but so far, I do.
Problem is, I don't want to stop carrying either of my other two constant carry options. The MUST HAVE is my trusty Man Bug. It actually does about 90% of everything I use a knife for, but the other 10% involves either utility knife stuff (straps, boxes, etc.) or cooking/eating. The latter being covered by whichever of the other eight Spydercos I have---usually my black G-10 Tenacious (AKA, "My Precious") For outdoor/hunting stuff, I like the Resilience, but usually wind up with the Tenacious anyway.
Then again, it's not really a problem. I guess I just need to cozy up to the idea of being a "three knife guy"---and maybe go ahead and prepare a statement for the arresting officer.
Tenacious Black Blade---Resilience---Persistence---Ambitious---Cara Cara 2---Hawkbill ---Manbug ---Tenacious Full SpyderEdge---Raven 2---Robin2---Matriarch 2
I'm only using black until Spyderco comes out with something darker.