New Military

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
hoghunter82

New Military

Post by hoghunter82 »

Got home from a road trip to find my new CQI Millie in S30V waiting for me. I could not find any of the new CQI enhancements at authorized dealers so I used a repair credit/code to buy straight from Spyderco. It arrived lightning fast and I absolutely love it. The CQI enhancements really make for a beautiful knife. Removal of the backspacer & larger lanyard hole were the most noticeable to me. Not sure what the floating stop pin enhancement does- but I trust the experts at Spyderco when they make CQI changes. Having issues with posting pics- but I got the Millie in Camo/Black DLC and it looks stunning! Can't wait to put this Millie to work.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: New Military

Post by Doc Dan »

What a wonderful knife. I keep a Millie near at hand all the time.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Enjoy, the Military is by far one of my most carried knifes, almost always in my back pocket.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
D-Roc

Post by D-Roc »

You got the model I'm waiting for. Will compliment my uniform nicely.
I could buy one now, but there's no CQI Camo/DLC militaries in my area yet. :(
:spyder: Enjoy it. :spyder:
:spyder: MEMBRE DE L'ORDRE INTERNATIONALE SPYDEREDGE :spyder: