Pakkawood Endura HAP40 exclusive at KC

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Slumblor

Re: Pakkawood Endura HAP40 exclusive at KC

Post by Slumblor »

These look incredible, thanks for the pics everyone. Excited for mine to get here. Is it wrong that I'm thinking of ordering a backup before the first one even arrives?
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Yea, this one is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned :D.
animportant

Post by animportant »

Time for stretch!!! Is it coming?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Slumblor wrote:These look incredible, thanks for the pics everyone. Excited for mine to get here. Is it wrong that I'm thinking of ordering a backup before the first one even arrives?
Not a bad idea at all, Delica should be here tomorrow but I can already tell these are going to be pretty hot items once they run out, I'll be grabbing a second one.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Today!!!!!
Well, I won't be getting mine for a while. I feel so stupid. I accidentally sent both knives to my former address 2000 miles away and they were out for delivery there today. :o I am blaming the automatic form filler. :cool: They were not delivered today and were returned to knifecenter. When KC gets them they are gonna send them to where I now live. I give two thumbs up to both KC and USPS for handling my goofup very well. They were both great on the phone today. The knives are taking the scenic route but will still make it safe and sound to me in a few days. :o :D
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Oh dang I'm panicking and they aren't even my knives lol
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
attila

Post by attila »

I was surprised at how dark mine and other posted ones are.
RenderedContent-9D36C682-DD00-4737-9DB8-28541EBCB2A3.JPG
RenderedContent-31307403-A74E-42C7-9BAA-9343BB599288.JPG
RenderedContent-91695386-2F06-4818-A838-17419A73AAD7.JPG
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

To say I'm impressed would be an understatement! Just ordered a second Delica :D It would be a crime not to make a full Seki set... Come on KC!

2.98oz and 4.09oz on my scale for those interested.

Last edited by abbazaba on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vgex

Post by vgex »

Dang it. I want to order one of these so bad.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Wow!!! Great pics and a lot of very even lamination lines.

The variation in grain patterns is very nice!!!

This is gonna be a VERY sought after knife IMO.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
attila

Post by attila »

abbazaba wrote:To say I'm impressed would be an understatement! Just ordered a second Delica :D It would be a crime not to make a full Seki set... Come on KW!

2.98oz and 4.09oz on my scale for those interested.

I'm jealous of your lighter/more visible grain textures. Mine looks like they spilled concentrated stain/ink on mine... :(
Last edited by attila on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
BrianD

Post by BrianD »

Nice pictures! What a freakin' knife. Some nice variations in the grain, the lamination lines are pretty dang even. I think I need to get another one before they're gone. Oh...and a Dragonfly with this config. please and thank you!
LDB

Post by LDB »

I got the notice mine has shipped which probably means the paperwork is done and it actually ships tomorrow.
KnickKnackCity

Post by KnickKnackCity »

This thing is beautiful. My embarrassing photography skills and crappy phone camera do it no justice at all. Thanks Spyderco & Knife Center for an amazing piece.
2017-07-05 19.32.05.jpg
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I just got mine and looked it over. Very good build and finish. Very high quality stuff! Perfect alignment, great edge, in fact it checks all the right boxes. I'm really happy with this and hope we get some more surprises like this one. I wouldn't change a thing on this .
blueblur

Post by blueblur »

My Delica wasn't supposed to show up until tomorrow but it arrived today. Very impressed with this one. The fit and finish is just great. I'm really starting to like the smooth handles on the KC Manix and now this Delica. I'm going to have to order an Endura now.

I really like how KC didn't post anything about these until a few days before they were ready to ship. A nice surprise for sure!
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

Nice steel and oh so pretty! I fell for the Delica...
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I got the notice mine has shipped which probably means the paperwork is done and it actually ships tomorrow.
LDB, if you got the shipping notice then it went out that day. They are pretty good about that kind of thing. They are pretty reliable and usually have good service which is why they are near or at the top of the list with many of us. I've done business with them since Spyderco first released a ZDP knife whatever year that was. My first ever pre order.

Who ever thought this run up should be commended and hopefully think up some more Spyderco sprint runs. Another run in a non stainless steel. That suggests it is a knife aficionado and not just a guy/gal ordering whatever seems sell-able from a hot knife company.
LDB

Post by LDB »

That could be. Usually when I get those notices it's some kind of deal that the shipment has been entered but isn't out the door yet. I forget just how they word them but something about information to the carrier or something. The latest update says it will be delivered Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it as the post office isn't always reliable. I had 3 Delicas coming from the same shipper, same time. They were logged together in PA, TN, LA and finally Houston. Two were delivered Saturday 7/1. I figured the other one would arrive Monday but no, it took them until Wednesday 7/5 to get the 3rd one here.
Squawk

Post by Squawk »

Thought i could resist, but unfortunately those are right up my alley... So who am i fooling? 2 delicas and 1 endura on the way! From Japan to the US and now on the way to Europe. Just Crazy! Last KC Order only took about 2 days to my doorstep. Gotta love FedEx.
Although i guess you can expect something if you have to pay around 50 Dollars just for shipping and handling.