Spyderco bad quality in recent years Also WR dept changed

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
425KRS

Re: Spyderco bad quality in recent years Also WR dept changed

Post by 425KRS »

Of all of my recent spyderco knife purchases, can't say I've had a single one that concerned me as far as quality. Pretty have been standard high quality stuff that I'd expect.
:spyder:
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Image
That's a great pic. This thread has changed the mood around here for the better. I really need to get a super blue stretch while there's still some left in the wild.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
gmhauy

Post by gmhauy »

bearfacedkiller wrote:They are laying hens so they get quite a few years of happiness and freedom. :) As long as they are delivering eggs like this they get to keep living the good life. This thread is way off topic so I thought I would put in some Spydie content. :o
These hens may not be immediarely threatened, but that mouse definitely is... :spyder:
(Sorry for the dust :o ).

Gerard

ImageDyad by Gerard, on Flickr
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

gmhauy wrote: These hens may not be immediarely threatened, but that mouse definitely is... :spyder:
(Sorry for the dust :o ).

Gerard
Thats one heck of a mouse trap.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:They are laying hens so they get quite a few years of happiness and freedom. :) As long as they are delivering eggs like this they get to keep living the good life. This thread is way off topic so I thought I would put in some Spydie content. :o
Nice looking egg, Darby. I've eaten eggs from "yard chickens" at various times during my life and store bought-eggs are almost tasteless by comparison, usually with pale yellow yokes.

I haven't had a chance to go through my bird and snake pics yet but will probably get around to it if this thread doesn't peter out :D

In the meantime, I received my Maxamet Native today and the grind was perfect, just like the grind on my S90V Forum Native. I may eventually get the Maxamet Manix too.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.