Favorite Spyderco 2017 Release So Far & Why

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
EmperorMA

Re: Favorite Spyderco 2017 Release So Far & Why

Post by EmperorMA »

greencobra wrote:para 3. bought this on a whim and having never owned a military or paramilitary, didn't know what to expect. pretty sweet knife for the money.
I like my Para 3 quite a bit. I prefer it to my PM2 for EDC. I just wish they'd located the clip nearer the end of the handle. Definitely my favorite 2017!

Unfortunately, I'm looking at an aftermarket clip to make the Para 3 all I'd hoped it would be. It just might be perfect if I can find the right one.
Wishlist: Delica 4 FFG VG10, Manix 2 LW XHP, Military 204P and S110V, Para 3 Cruwear and S110V, Paramilitary 2 (all versions), SpydieChef LC200N, Caribbean PE and Sheepsfoot SE

Procured: Caly 3.5 VG10, Dragonfly 2 LW VG10, Manix 2 XL S30V, Native 5 LW S110V, Para 3 S30V, Paramilitary 2 S110V
greencobra

Post by greencobra »

EmperorMA wrote:I like my Para 3 quite a bit. I prefer it to my PM2 for EDC. I just wish they'd located the clip nearer the end of the handle. Definitely my favorite 2017!

Unfortunately, I'm looking at an aftermarket clip to make the Para 3 all I'd hoped it would be. It just might be perfect if I can find the right one.
yeah, i have to agree with you on the clip, i like deep carry myself although not a deal breaker. :) i'm looking for the right one myself but as i said, the little para displaced my delica for edc at the moment.
Nate

Post by Nate »

Sully wrote:No doubt, Nate nailed it! Amen, shaztec.

The PM2LH speaks volumes about Spyderco. So appreciative.
YOU nailed it dude! I know it had come up before, but your thread... I'm not sure it'd be in my pocket now otherwise. :D

Cheers!! :spyder:
:spyder:
paladin

Post by paladin »

Raffir Noble Chaparral...custom quality handles for a fraction of the price of true customs, add to that the Chaparral ergos, slice-ability, and XHP steel...a true MUST HAVE for any Spydie afi
What is truth? Pontius Pilate
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

I have to say the Raffir Noble Chapparal as well. I love that no two knives are exactly alike.
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

paladin wrote:...a true MUST HAVE for any Spydie afi
Ugh!! I'm feeling weak! MUST......NOT......SUC..CUMB......TO......THE.......PRESS...SURE.....
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!