Complete list of Sal Glesser designs

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
sal

Re: Complete list of Sal Glesser designs

Post by sal »

Shaman
Endela
Rock-jumper
Fold-A-Vee

sal
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

sal wrote:Thanx Ken,

I really like them all or I never would have run with the design. I'm a bit anal about "getting it right", by my standards, as is Eric. I have noticed that my preferences have evolved as I've matured, but I still carry a different knife every day, usually a proto or concept that I'm testing (carried the "MO" yesterday, "Alistair" today and stainless Chappie tomorrow).

sal
Stainless Chaparral? I like that. It would probably be the thinnest (and possibly heaviest) of all Chappies like my Native II all stainless from 2000.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
sal

Post by sal »

It's thin, heavier, but quite nice. Machined.

sal
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

Gotta say...For Sal to get back the ownership of the Fold-A-Vee would be absolutely fanatstic...
I have one and gave one away years ago...

More would be useful!
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

sal, did you design the Caspian Salt models?
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Looks like I am firmly in team Sal's corner these days! Has anyone seen his mark on recent Militaries yet? I wonder if new batches will have it?

There are a few Delicas and Dflies missing from this pile scattered through the house and vehicles as well. And all of my planned upcoming purchases are Sal designs. Z-wear Shaman, upcoming K390 and LC200N models, Wharnie Manbug, TiCN/Pink stuff, 4" Straight Spine Stretch, etc.

:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red