Zome Patterns

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
T_MAC686

Zome Patterns

Post by T_MAC686 »

Is there any way we can see some different color patterns of possible future Zome editions? I know The Late Boy Scout's SHOT Show video had a sneak peak at different color options and Eric mentioned they might happen if customers were excited about them and I for one would like to see possible choices and combinations!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Zome Patterns

Post by Doc Dan »

There are supposed to be some more colors coming. I hope so.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

We got to see some different patterns and colours at the Amsterdam Meet...I think it's fair to say the sky's the limit on the type of things that can be done, from what we saw- but that's not a cast-iron guarantee that any of it will reach the market or if it does, on which models
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
T_MAC686

Post by T_MAC686 »

I think the pattern they used recently was received fairly well so I hope they try some more variations. Seems like there is a fair number of people who like to own "colorful" knives